getting ready for tests

HARRY

Harry was getting ready to see if he was omega, alpha, or beta. He was scared of his life he doesn't want to be omega because of heats, which means its when male or female need and are horny as fuck and are in pain for a week and have to have an alpha to calm the pain but without an alpha it will hurt a lot and the last day they become less fertile and have less need and also heats can make alphas go into rut and get knotted so the chances of getting raped is really high, and betas their just normal but higher then an omega. Alpha are highest of highest and can go into rut, which means will not let there mate out of there sight and is really protective and clingy and will keep asking for sex and knot there mate. But any way after the test if will cause heat or rut to see who you are if beta will do nothing and can not get effected by the scent omegas give when there in heat, so most doctors are betas.

The doctor came in. "Hello everyone who is getting tested," asked the doctor. I'm an only child so I was scared. my parent look at me and the doctor said "Hello, my name is doctor Marian, and what is your name?" "Harry Potter" I said, shakiness in my voice he just smiled and started to talk to my parents. Then he said "I will be right back to have this done and over with." he said and left. He came back after about ten minutes. He asked my parents to leave and wait in the waiting room. My parents left so I was alone with just the doctor. "Are you ready," he asked I nodded and then I felt a little prick on my arm and then felt hot and bothered and was in pain I mean a lot of pain, and want someone like an alpha.

"Huh," he said. "I'll let you be."

Harry sat there, just suffering, in pain, tongue hanging out. Suddenly a painful pressure gathered in his lower back and head. He started to feel something grow out of those spots and all the sudden he felt his head and there was ears and he look at his low back and saw a tail he whimpered. A nurse came in and said "Take these for me and it will help with the pain and should stop your neediness from happening but just one but after you find your mate it will wear off." Then she left. He took the pill and all the sudden his tail and ears went away and the pain stopped. He walk out of the room went down to waiting room and saw his parents.

His parents came to him, and then he started to cry and his mom hugged him and said, "It's okay, everything is just fine, just tell us what your second gender is but when your ready." They walk out to the car and he got in the backseat and stared out the window.

When they got home. "Can we talk." Harry asked they nodded. We sat at the table to talk. "My second gender is an omega. I understand if you hate or are disappointed in me and want me out of the house." His mom hugged him tight and said."I don't hate you or even disappointed in you I will always love you for who you are." She cried and his dad said the same thing except he has no boys over without his parents home and if he gets push in to something he doesn't like just mind link his parents. Harry laughed and all the sudden mail come. He grabbed it and look at the letter it said our house address he opened it 'you have been excepted into Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.' Harry called his parents over and handed them the letter. His mom was excited and his dad look shocked. Harry's mom said "Yay! My little baby is going to Hogwarts and tomorrow we can get you your stuff at Diagon alley" Harry looked at the clock. It said 10:00 PM. Then he decided to go take a shower get ready for his big day tomorrow.