Diagon alley part 2

HARRY

Ron moved seats to sit next to me and all my treats we have chocolate frogs, Acid Pops, Bat's Blood Soup, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, Blood-flavoured lollipops, Cauldron Cakes, Charm Choc, Chocoballs, Chocolate Cauldrons, etc. "you can have some if you want?." "Really?" I nodded. He went straight to the chocolate frogs, I grab one too. I opened it and the frog jumped out and was on the window. I watched it jump out the window. I looked at the bottom of the container. Saw it said Albus Dumbledore. I look at Ron and look back then he's gone. "Where did he go." "Can't always be there you know he has to do things." "Oh." It makes sense so I didn't bother. "So how did your parents survive?" " well they just scared him off after he tried to kill me." "WOW?!" I nodded and giggled. I hear a knock on the sliding door and see a girl with huge curly hair. She opens the door, "I suggest getting ready and put your robes on- oh my gosh are you really Harry Potter!" I nodded she walks over. "Hermione Granger, pleasure to meet you." I smile "it's is nice to meet you too." She looks at Ron " and you are?" "Ron, Ron Weasley." "Pleasure" she said with a slit glare. "Do you want me to fix your glasses for you?" "Oh it's fine." "I do know a spell that can fix your glasses." "I only know how to change my rat white or yellowish color." Ron said "Here all show you, repairo" all the sudden my glasses where fixed and the tape I had holding the piece together had flu off. "Betta, I bet it feels a lot better." I nodded "well I will see once your done changing." I nodded then she left "wow, what a brat did you see the look she gave me." I rolled my eyes and changed into are robes. Then the train stopped and I made my way to get off the train I saw Hermione standing there tapping her foot. I smiled and waved, she waved back and smiled.

—————————
A/n Sorry this one is short the next one won't be short I promise I wanted to leave this on a cliff Hanger but not really
Hope you enjoyed 🙂