A great day at hogwarts

Draco

I went exploring and ran into Harry and I got this feeling to protect Potter. And care for him and lo.... I went wide eyed "no I can't, that's in possible ." I whispered to myself and after I fought with Potter I walked back into the great hall and sat across from Potter and started to talk to crab and goalel. After I got into the Slytherin Dormitory.

I slowly walked into the room for the men. I got dress and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. "I can't be in love with Potter that is in possible." I realized that my shirt still smell like him I walked over to it and sniff it and I fell in love that smell. Why? Why did this happen to me. I took my shirt with me and I cuddle up to my shirt and quickly fell asleep.

——————————
The Next day

HARRY

I woke up feeling kind sick but I didn't care. It wasn't horrible it was like a small cough and so I cough my brains out. Ron was really begging me to go to the hospital wing. But I really needed to get to class so I went to potions. And saw Draco he was glaring at me and I glared back. I heard him mumble "potter" I just ignored him and walked away. Ron followed me to our seats. Hermione and Neville sat together. And we watched snaps make a dramatic entrance.

I just rolled my eyes I just want this class to be over. We were working on different plants for different potions. And Hermione was always the one to answer after class was over I went to the hospital wing to get check out and she said "so we think that you have a higher heat"

I gave her a confused look. " where that pill that you took is not the right dose so I need you to take a tablet that is called suppressants and it will help you from feeling like you have a fever." I nodded and took the bottle and she also said to take it everyday like in the mornings.

Or when I feel sick. I went to my dorms and Draco push me in to a wall and the pill bottle fell and Draco pick it up. I tried to snatch it back but he moved quickly.

I huff and stood there waiting for him to get bored but he shoved me and sniffed my neck I shivered. But he pushed me away and handed me my pills back. I sat on the couch a the dorms. And got ready for bed but I kept thinking of why he does that.

—————————
A/n
I'm so sorry for not updating but I just forgot and was working on my health.
But in enjoy!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳