Draco's turn

DRACO
Draco was very dominant and his father for sure new he was an alpha because he became very demanding to his friends at preschool but today we are going to see if it's actually true

Draco was kinda of nervous because what if he's not an alpha what will his father do Draco was in the car and asked "dad,what will happen if I'm not an alpha." He looked back at me through the review mirror and look angry. His mom rapped his shoulder and said "we will love u through and through no matter what." My mom smiled. I put on a fake smile and turned and looked out the window.

We finally arrived at the doctor and I was so nervous I felt like crying but then again I need to show no mercy. The doctor came and asked "welcome, my name is doctor Marian and who is get tested." My parents looked at me and I looked at them both and stepped forward and the doctor took us to a room and asked my name "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" I said with a sterner voice he nodded and wrote something down on his clipboard. I looked at him and he asked for my parents to leave and they did. I looked at him and gave a glare and he then had a shot in his hand said "this will only hurt a little bit."

I felt a pinch and then started to get very possessive and growled at him he backed away and said "congrats, alpha." I smiled and started to leave then he stopped me and said "I'm sorry but I need to tell and take something to help you." " what?" I asked "take this pill it will help you calm and bring you back to normal measures, but the rut will stay away in tell you find your mate but in tell then you should be fine." I walked back to the door and nodded and walked to the waiting room and smiled and said "alpha." My dad looked happy and nodded and we got into the car.

When we got home my dad got the mail and look at my and handed me a letter and said "I'm proud of you.". I looked down at the letter it said Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I took the letter up to my room and then my mom walked in and said "we are going to go to Daigon alley so u can get your school stuff." I smiled and she hugged me I hugged back. I took a shower and grab an apple my mom asked if I want dinner I said no I walked back to my room and was nervous to go to daigon ally.
I closed my eyes and worked my way to sleep

DRARRY (bxb) (omegaverse)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara