Diagon alley

Harry
Harry was nervous and excited about being able to go to hogwarts my mom and dad went when they where 10 yes I'm 10 and for wizards find their second gender. But for muggles you find it in when your 15.

I woke up and got in the shower and decided to wear ripped jeans and a blue shirt and I forgot to say that I'm bisexual. I like women and men but sometime on the way I'm feeling I'm more for men. We hoped in to the car and my dad stop at Diagon Alley it look weird. My turned and said "this isn't it. just wait and see."
We got out and walked into a pub people look happy and recognized my parents. They smiled and shook my hand and said "it's such an honor to meet you." My dad finally growled to warn then to back off. We walked to the outside of the pub and saw a brick wall. I look at my parents with confusion. They smiled and then tap specific brick and then they went into the wall. And started to move into an arch way. There was a lot of witches and wizards. And stores named really weird. I looked at my parents and they grad the letter and started to read the list of things I needed for hogwarts.
First was robes, "k,sweetie we are going to go and get your books after you get your robes meet me at Ollivander." Mom said and smiled and walked away. I walk in and and see the lady at the counter and she looked up and said "welcome, what can I help you with." I walked over to the counter and said "hogwarts robes for first years." "Follow me." We walked over to a stool and then she put fabric and I looked to my right and see a blonde that was tall and he looked at me. I saw grey I eyes and he smirked and said "take a picture it last longer." I blushed and and look away. "What house are u hoping to be in? I know for sure I'm going to be in Slytherin." "I don't know much about the houses thing, just hoping I don't be whatever your in." "Is that a threat you'll pay if it's a threat." "Just because your an alpha doesn't mean you have right to be rude." I smirked and finished my robe and Easter because I had a small and slim body shape. I payed for the robes and walked to Ollivander wand shop. And saw my parents outside my mom smiled and walked my way and took my hand and lead me in the shop. I walked in and saw small little boxes, I think this is the wand shop. I walk up to the desk and then an old man came out of nowhere and look excited "ooh, Harry came to get his first wand." I smiled and looked my parents my mom clasped her hands together and nodded me to go on. I turn back to him and then he handed my a wand and "go on give it a go." Next thing I see is wand boxes of where he came from flu of the shelves just in that area know where else. I quickly set the wand down and back away a step then he said "not that one." He chuckled and climbed up a latter at the top of the shelve and grad a certain box and grad the wand out of it and handed it to me I flicked it and the plant in the corner died. "Ah." He walked into the back of a row and said " I think is the one but, it has a twin which is up to no good and has a horrible owner you-know-who has turn evil and goes by one name." I grabbed it and there was a spot light on me and light wind. I was amazed and nervous. We walked to a London train station and looked at my parents looked at me and I looked at the ticket it said platform 9 3/4 I was confused I looked for it but didn't find it I looked at my parents and the said "it's between 9 and 10 I looked and my mom walked though the wall. I turned to my dad I pushed my cart my dad behind me and u went though the wall and all the sudden I was on a platform and I looked to my left and a train and it said "Hogwarts Express" I walked over to my mom and I push my stuff to the train assistances and I grab my chest. There I walked back and looked at my parents. I saw my mom crying and my smiling dad I hugged them tight and started to cry and my dad kissed my forehead. "Don't forget to take your suppressants." I nodded while whipping away my tears and slowly walk to the train I look back at my mom and dad and wave. I saw the boy I met at that robe shop. I walk with my trunk and walk into an empty cab and open the sliding door and put my trunk on the top rack. I turn around and close the sliding door and sit in my seat.

After about ten minutes I here a knock and look and see a ginger head boy, he looked at me and opened the door and asked.

"Mind if I sit with you?" He asked I nodded. He sets his trunk on the rack next to my and says " Ron, Ron Weasley." "Harry,Harry Potter." He looked shocked and I smiled. "Is it true?" I nodded he sits right in front of me "can I see it?" I lifted my bangs and u can a lighting scar on my forehead. He had a oh my gosh face. I giggled at his reaction. He chuckled because he realized his expression. "What is your second gender? May I ask?" I nodded "omega" "really u act like a beta, I'm an alpha." I stiffen "I wont hurt or even try with or any one else because I made a family promise and I hate seeing omega raped and broken." I relaxed a little bit but not much. We talk for almost the whole trip.

A lady with a cart with food I guess. " would anyone like treats" (a quick side note Harry and Harry's parents stopped by GRINGOTTS.) "I'm all good thanks, my made me a sandwich." "I'll take everything." I pull out a lot of gringotts coins.

—————————-
A/N
I hope u enjoy this chapter and I will do the rest in another chapter 🙂
HOPE YOU ENJOYED