Harry has feelings?!?

Harry POV

Im sitting on my bed think just think of why Draco always picks on me like I'm trash. I start crying, "why just why". I cried for at least an hour I walked out of my room and to the great hall and just my luck. On my way to the great hall there was Draco, he did loom very good with black dress pants and a white button up shirt...... anyways he look at me he went wide-eyed for a minute then he grabbed me by my shirt and pull me into a hug he dragged me to a closet.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did back there it was really stupid of me." He sighed. I was stunned and surprised and why did he apologize.

"Why are you apologizing you never apologize." I questioned "I know it's just that I thought me and you could possibly be friends?"  I was surprised and what he just said to all people he said that to me. " I don't see why not." I smiled and he looked up at me, he smiled back "great do you want to meet me by the edge of the forest tomorrow night at 8:00." " yeah, sure."

He walked away and I walked to my dorm smiling like hell. Why I'm I like this I should hate him and want to kill him. But instead I want to hug and...... kiss......him. My eyes widened in shock I have feelings for DRACO MALFOY.

———————-
A/n sorry it's been forever sorry for the short chapter but I will give you guys a lot of chapters like mean a lot me and friend are working together to give you guys a more chapters