Second year of hogwarts

harry's pov

harry Potter has finally realized that he has feelings for his enemy and he doesn't really know why he hates Draco. Draco isn't that horrible and if you think about the only reason why I hate is because he said something rude to Ron, but he is kinda rude to everyone and he probably will just use me if I tell him I like him or maybe he with play me. "Ugh! why" he so cute tho, I'm just going to try and get over him or maybe make him jealous. mmm...I don't know about that so I'm just... I tried not to make it obvious that I like him.

————————-
The nexted morning
————————-
I woke up hot and bothered, this hard on is killing me I just couldn't get him off my mind and also this omega hormones are getting me all sorts of fucked up. But before I go to class I need fix this so I'll will take a cold shower

After my shower I still had him on my mind but I need to get ready for class after I got ready and started on my way I bumped into Ron. "Hi Ron how did you sleep?" I said " I slept quite well actually." "That's good" and then He started going on about how much he hates draco. To be honest draco isn't that bad and his smell drives me crazy like ugh he smell like cedar wood and like the forest. But anyways we started on are way to class.

———————
Draco's POV

I woke up think about Harry again ugh omega hormones but he does smell...... shut up idiot I wonder if he thinks about like I do him I really wanna push him into so I can just...... nevermind let's not do that and for god sake I don't wanna think about it. go into rut for thinking about his smell he's smell like strawberry and chocolate and something that I can't bring to mind. But I should get ready.

I got up got dress and everyone was looking at me weird "what!" And Vincent said "bro your testosterone was really strong last who was the girl you were thinking of?" I just rolled my eyes and walked towards class as I got to class I saw Ron, Harry, and hermione sit there talking. I could smell him I just want to take him mark him as mine forever. Ugh his hormones are Gunn drive me crazy and in to rut if I'm not careful so I took deep breath and relaxed a bit.

———————-
End of class
———————-

Harry's POV

I started to walk out the door but I felt something pull me in the closet and I recognized that smell and I felt his hot breath on my neck. I pulled his head out from my scent gland and look him in the eyes and kissed him. I felt him kiss back and I pulled away and saw the lust in his eyes. He started to let out his testosterone and I felt my whole body heat up. His breathing got heavy I tried to move but his arms are around my waist and so he just tightened them he's trying to put me into heat.

———————————————
A/N
Hey everyone just so everyone know I started this book in seventh grade and I'm sorry it took forever to write this part I just didn't know what to write at the moment......