Sunshine & Roses

✵♥⚘

✵♥⚘

"KACCHAN~~!" Denki jumped on Katsuki's back, gaining some stares from classmates and some random extras.

He pushed Kaminari off scolding him, "What did I say about that fucking nickname?! Don't use it... like, at all. It's super wrong."

Denki's shimmering wide grin went down a little.

Good. Bakugo could actually see again.

When the two boys entered their class for next period Denki split off from Bakugo. Obviously he had other friends, Kaminari was a force not to be held back. Bakugo sat down and leaned his shoulders back, watching the yellow haired boy.

Some girls had gathered around him. By now Katsuki wasn't surprised, Denki was such a lady's man. He saw the looks and heard the whispers when they passed people in the halls. Bakugo wasn't stupid. His friend was one good looking dude, but course, so was he. Girls used to swarm around the rough blonde too, but soon learned to leave him to brood. Bakugo had heard some of their classmates call them the Blonde Princes. What a joke.

Bakugo's attention was yanked away from his thoughts when a blue haired girl wrapped her arm around Kaminari's. This was new. He couldn't wait to see how this went down. No matter how much the girls fawned over Denki, Katsuki had never seen them actually perform physical contact. Recently his electric friend had told him about not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings and trying to slowly disconnect from the crowd. So naturally, Bakugo was surprised when he didn't pull away. Actually, the exact opposite happened, Kaminari leaned in closer and put his arm around her waist.

Who did this blueberry bitch think she was?

Actually, who did Denki think he was?

He got a girlfriend and didn't tell Bakugo.

Great!

Maybe they aren't as close as he'd previously thought. And maybe that's why Denki wants to pull away from the other girls, to protect his girlfriend.

It was getting harder to breath.

How could he have not told Katsuki?

Maybe they were related.

His mind was desperately trying to come up with an excuse. What was the first stage of grief? Denial?

DENIAL?! Katsuki Bakugo does not go through denial! He needed to pull himself together. Maybe it had just slipped Denki's mind, and he didn't really hate Bakugo.

Why wouldn't he tell him?

Was everything that happened with Atito happening again?

He was becoming light headed. Katsuki's breaths weren't taking anything in. His lungs felt empty and restless. Something tickled Bakugo's throat.