*~After Asters~*

This is officially the last chapter. I want to thank everyone for supporting my 'lil rarepair. I really appreciate you guys.

__________________________✵♥⚘

✵♥⚘

After being called over to Kacchan's dorm, Kaminari showed up a little too early. Bakugo wasn't even in his own dorm yet, though, knowing the ash blond, he had left the door unlocked. Letting himself in, Kaminari slipped his shoes off.

It was the fourth year of university—a very sentimental time. Their time at UA was almost up.

Both boys had grown in many more ways than one. Bakugo finally started to let more people get close to him, including a one bright blond.

Improving their quirks together during training was always so exhilarating. Sometimes they'd go head to head and other times they'd work on their distance combat.

On hard laborious days sometimes Katsuki would allow a tired Denki to snuggle up under his arm after a long day. And other times, Katsuki would come to Denki looking for some type of comfort—either soft pats on an arm or a head on a lap as they absorbed themselves in a television show.

"I see you just let yourself in... again." Bakugo's voice filled the empty dorm making Kaminari jump.

The electric boy had placed himself on the two cushion couch, flipping through a magazine.

"Well yeah~ I wasn't going to stand out there and wait. I'd rather sit down on a nice couch," Kaminari gestured to the sofa with both arms.

"Fucking, whatever," Katsuki grumbled, flicking his shoes off his feet and shoving his bag away.

"So how was your day?" Kaminari bounced on the couch, leaning over the back to look at Bakugo.

Rounding the sofa, Kacchan sat down on the other side. "Fine."

Thinking better of his position, Bakugo scooted closer to Kaminari. "But—uhhh... there was a reason I called you here. I uhhh have to say something and I rather it be in here than out there."

Bakugo was referring to the café on the bottom floor of the dorm complex—probably. Both boys ate lunch there at least once a week and sometimes they held small study sessions there. It was small and secluded, perfect for light hearted conversations and a quick brain cram.

"Denki," Bakugo's hot breath radiated onto the electric boy's face.

He was close. So close.

When had he moved?

Kaminari let out a shaky exhale, nerves bouncing around on hyper-drive, daring him to move. He knew what was coming.

"Denki", the ash blond licked his lips, hesitating. It wasn't like him to pause. "I'm not sure how to say this. It's never happened before, and I'll admit, I'm—I'm scared."