✧zion kuwonu✧

zion kuwonu was the schools 'bad boy'. i on the other hand was little miss goody goody. i wasn't bullied, i was kind of popular. i had really good grades and didn't go to parties unless my friends somehow convinced me to go.

today was friday and there was a party on tonight at one of zions friends house, edwin. the final bell rang indicating we could go home and we did just that. as soon as i got in the door i went to the kitchen grabbing an apple as i hadn't eaten lunch. i sat on the couch putting the tv on and going on my phone. i got a text from my friend, sarah, telling me she was gonna come over. i thought it was odd as i thought she'd be getting ready for the party.

soon she arrived also bringing my other friends alicia and pia. they were all dressed up looking like they were going to go out and then it hit me, they were gonna drag me off to this party. "where are you parents" alicia asks me "my dads on a business trip and my mums still at work" i was an only child. "good, your coming to edwins party with us" pia said beaming and grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs to my room. i groaned "do i have too?" i asked "yes" sarah said helping pia drag me to my room.

alicia went to my closet to pick out my outfit and i didn't mind as she had a great sense of style.

i wore:

sarah wore:

sarah wore:

alicia wore:

alicia wore:

and pia wore:

and pia wore:

i curled my hair, did my makeup and we drove to the party, it was 6:30

we arrived soon after and the place was already packed. i groaned and got out of the car. we entered the house and it smelt like sweat, alcohol and weed. the music was blasting and people were dancing and drinking. i secretly loved parties but i couldn't go out all the time because i had to focus on my grades. alicia and pia went to get us some drinks and sarah and i just walked around saying hi to some people.

i felt a pair of eyes on me and i looked around the room only to be greeted by a tall dread head, light skin staring at me across from the living room. i blushed and looked away. zion was hot but he was a fuck boy so i didn't talk to him. we were complete opposites. the girls came back with our drinks and we walked into a room, people were playing truth or dare. we decided to play, not long after zion and his friend brandon came in and joined.

it was alicia's turn and she chose zion, he picked dare. what she said next i was not expecting and i chocked on my drink. "i dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with y/n" i stare at her and zion smirks. "ok" was all he said before walking over to me and taking me into a bedroom that was upstairs.

he shuts the door behind him before turning around to face me and grabbing onto my waist. i was shocked as we'd never talked before yet he was doing all this stuff to me. he laughed as he saw my confused expression

"i have seven minutes to make you cum, do you think i can do that princess?" he asked and i blushed at my new nickname. i was feeling confident maybe it was the alcohol or it was just him but i replied "six minutes now" i said with a devilish smirk. he smirked back "god your so hot" was the last thing he said without stuttering or moaning in between his words. he kissed my neck trying to find my sweet spot as he soon did. i was a moaning mess, i clung onto his dreads earning a moan from him. i smirked and pulled away, instantly missing the feeling of his lips on my neck. he looked confused "did i do something wrong?" he said sounding worried. i laughed, took my shoes off and grabbed his face and placed my lips on his. he smiled into the kiss as did i. i began walking, making zion walk backwards trying to find the bed.

he feel onto it and i straddled his waist and broke the kiss as i took my shirt off, him zion doing the same. i traced my finger from his chest down to his belt buckle, i un-did it and pulled his pants down leaving him in his boxers, his hard visible.

i straddled him once again. we began making out, our tongues fighting with each other. zion flipped us over so he was on top and began kissing my neck going further down until he came to my pants. he pulled them off and went back to my mouth. he began rubbing my clit through my lace panties, i began to moan gripping onto his dreads again. he removed his free hand from my waist and pulled down his boxers, his dick instantly springing up. he then proceeded to pull my panties down as i was  taking off my bra. zion stopped kissing me and moved his head so it was facing my pussy which was soaking wet. i gasped at the size of his dick. he lowered his head, i felt his warm breath at my entrance. he licked my folds making me moan. he pulled out a condom and placed it on my dick lining up with my entrance. "you ready baby?" he asked, his voice full of lust. i nod my head whilst biting my lip.

he rams into me letting me adjust to his size before pumping faster. we're now both a moaning mess. "uhhhh fuck zion, faster" i say whilst moaning. "you like it when daddy fucks you in your tight pussy like that" he says. i smile at what he just called himself. i guess everyone has a little kink, he likes being called daddy. "i love it when you fuck me like this daddy" i say just before i kiss him again.

i can feel i'm getting close "fuck daddy i'm gonna cum" i say "cum for me babygirl" he says as he lifts my leg over his shoulder so he can get deeper inside me, hitting my g-spot every time. "fuck babygirl i'm gonna cum" he says and just like that we both release, zion slowing down whilst riding out our highs. i smile, i can't believe i just had sex with him. we lay next to each other enjoying the moment until someone knocks on the door. it was sarah. "you guys can come out now" i look worriedly over at zion who was just smiling "in a minute" he says. i hear sarah walk away and i breathe a sigh of relief. i get up and put my clothes on slightly limping zion doing the same. "i fucked you that good" he says whilst laughing as do i,

i reach for the handle but zion grabs my hand and pulls me back giving me another passionate kiss on the lips. we break away and i look up at him and smile. "we should do this more often" he says before walking out of the room. i follow and we enter the room where the others are playing truth or dare. we sit back in our original spots.

everyone continues to play the game until i get asked truth or dare, i picked dare "what did you and zion do up in the room?" brandon asked and i blushed "i don't kiss and tell" i say with a smirk and everyone laughs. about an hour later the i tell the girls what me and zion did and we're about to go until i get grabbed by the wrist. i turn and am face to face with zion he gives me a kiss on the cheek and his number. i smile as i leave the party.

tonight was the best.