❁brandon arreaga pt 1❁

"hey how are you?" my manager asked me. "i'm good how are you" i replied not particularly in the mood for a conversation. "i'm doing great, just excited to go to lunch" she answered "ok i'll see you later" i said walking away towards the break room placing my belongings there. i worked in a grocery store so i spent my day mainly just bagging groceries.

i was placing some items back on the shelfs when i saw some guy and his friend struggling with one of our electric wheelchairs. the guy in he wheelchair had a cast on his foot and i felt bad that he was having a hard time. his friend had a very bright red hair colour obviously dyed. "hey do you guys need help with..." my voice trailed off as the most beautiful boys i've ever been in contact with looked at me.

"please don't scream" i heard one of them mutter. i immediately decided they weren't as cute as they were before, i mean who's that cocky about how hot they are "relax" i said rolling my eyes "y'all are cute but i'm not about to scream about it. also your using it wrong" i gestures to the wheelchair. after i showed them how to use it, i helped them find everything on their list. the one with red hair was focused on his phone so i just made conversation with the one in the glasses.

"so we got garlic, figs, celery, asparagus..." he said reading down the list as i laughed when i realised the common denominator of the items on the list. "did you know that all the items on your list are aphrodisiacs" i said and the one with red hair began to laugh while the one with glasses blushed. i covered my mouth and laughed " you already knew that" "yeah it was intentional" the red haired one said. "so your having issues?" i asked and the two of them just laughed while i tried to hold in my laughter. "oh my god" the one with glasses laughed "i'm just gonna go pay for my stuff now, thanks for your help" he headed towards the counter as i stood there still giggling.

about a week had passed and i was at work in the parking lot collecting up carts. one of the carts began to roll away towards an expensive looking car "shit shit shit" i shoved the other carts towards the store and chased after the other cart. before i reached it someone else caught it. i didn't recognise him at first because his cast was off and he was dressed differently. "aphrodisiac boy?" "that's my name now?" he chuckled before handing me the cart. "well what else am i meant to call you, you never told me your name" "brandon" he said and i nodded. he looked at me with a sort of confused face "you don't know who i am?" he asked " no, should i?" i answered "no...um can u help me get the things on my list please?" "yeah sure" i answer while taking the list out of his hand and heading towards the store. i didn't realise how tall he was until he was standing next to me " lots of sex foods today" i laughed as did he. we passed by someone and he had to walk behind me. i could feel his eyes on my butt. he was cute so i decided to play along.

i glanced behind me at him and his eyes darted towards mine. "you see something you like?" i asked him. he smirked and i found the first item in his list, chocolate. "so, based off your reaction when i asked if you knew that all the items on your list were aphrodisiacs that you already knew, i'm guessing you actually do have a problem" "eh" he said shrugging "i guess" "maybe.." i turned to face him "your not the problem" "not to sound like a whore but i've had a lot of partners and i wasn't aroused by any of them...i'm pretty sure i'm the issue." he answered. i shook my head and seized the opportunity. "wanna see if i can help with your situation?" he opened his mouth to answer but instead just smirked.

i grabbed his hand and directed him to the back of the store where the break room was. there was nobody in the so i locked the door and pushed him into a chair. "you don't need aphrodisiacs to get horny brandon, you just need a good sex partner"