✹austin porter✹

you and your boyfriend austin decided to take a little trip and go hike up this trail because you heard there is a really beautiful view, it would also be your puppies first hike. "come on luna, you got this baby" you smile as she does a little jump towards you "oh my god she is so cute" you say petting her and giving her some water. she finishes the water and runs to austin "hey luna" he says with a big grin on his face, picking her up.

"we're almost there, come on" austin says. as you guys reach the top austin puts luna down, putting her leash on. "wow it's so pretty" you say looking at the body of water in front of you. you guys lay out a blanket and some food and water. austin takes out some paint and canvases and you begin to paint. "baby, let's take a picture of the sky, it's so pretty" you say. "let me put one last thing on this real quick" he says as you pull your phone out. "okay, i'm ready" he says. you point your phone towards him as he gets in position. he moves his painting into the frame of the photo. "oh my god" you say as tears form in your eyes. the painting in front of you reads 'will you marry me' "austin are you serious?" you say covering your mouth. "yes of course baby. i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you" he says hugging you.

"yes, yes, yes, i will marry you!" you grab his face kissing him. "i love you so much" you say crying.