❁brandon arreaga pt 3❁

y/n pov:

i just froze, not knowing what to do. he was holding emma and all the things he texted me came rushing back. "i can't have a baby right now" those eight words literally crushed me.
"hi y/n" he said smiling. i missed his voice so much. even though he just me, i still lives him. and i hates myself for that.

"hi" i said looking down, because i knew if i looked at him i wouldn't be able to resist. "i think this is yours" he says, giving me emma, who was calmly in his arms but when he gave me to her she started crying. i knew she and brandon had already connected in some sort of way. whenever we go to brandons mothers house she always plays with his old toys and she sleeps with this teddy bear that smell just like brandon. "don't cry, you've got your mama now" he says trying to calm her down. "how are you y/n" he asks "i'm fine brandon" i said turning around and attempting to leave this oh so awkward encounter.

"y/n wait" he said and i don't know why but i stopped. "i never got the chance to say sorry to you for everything i said and i just want to tell you how sorry i truly am" "i'm good brandon, we are good, you never cared about us and i don't know why you wanna do this now" i say trying not to give in to him.

"i know i've been an asshole and i understand if you never want to talk to me again but i at least needed to try" he said giving me the face that meant he was about to cry. "i'm not the same without you, i don't work without you, i can't make music, i can barely sleep, i want you back. you and your beautiful babygirl, that i don't even have the right to call mine. i was the worst boyfriend and dad and i can't forgive myself, but i hope you can, and would let me in your life again."