♡nick mara♡

i was out shopping with my boyfriend nick. we went to our last shop, victoria's secret. we entered the store although nick was hesitant to enter. he stood in the corner of the store while i walked around. i was looking at a specific set when someone tapped me on the shoulder, it was nick. in his hands were some red lace panties. i giggled and took them from his hand. i held up the set i was eyeing and waved it in front of his face. he smirked. i turned and walked to the dressing room.

i'd tried it on and decided to buy it. i got back into my clothes and left the change room. i found nick in the same corner on his phone. we went up to the counter to pay. the lady kept staring at nick and smirking and had the audacity to touch his arm. nick was completely oblivious to the situation as he didn't remove her hand. i fake coughed and the lady took her hand of him and gave me the stank eye. i laughed "you really thought i'd just stand here while you drawl over my boyfriend" i said whilst smiling. "that'll be 89.95" she said, rolling her eyes. i went to pay but nick did before me. the lady began to right something on the receipt and proceeded to hand it to nick.

i grabbed it and sure enough her number was on it. i scrunched it up and threw it at her. "we don't need a receipt" i said while fake smiling. and with that i walked out of the store, nick in hand. "were you jealous?" nick asked, smirking. "i'm no gonna let some bitch touch you, only i can do that" he laughed and wrapped his arm around me. "i love you, and only you" he said i smiled and looked up at him "i love you too" i said and kissed him.

we got in the car and drove home, there was a lot of sexual tension. you can guess what happened when we got home. ;)