❥edwin honoret❥

it was late and you had just gotten out of the shower. you grabbed one of edwins shirts that were way too big for you along with a white lace thong. you brushed your teeth and hair then joined edwin in bed. he kept saying that he wasn't tired but you were so you tuned him out and fell asleep.

LATER THAT NIGHT

edwin was still awake almost three hours later. "y/n" he whispered quietly even thought he knew you were sleeping. he sighed but then heard you talking in your sleep. "fuck edwin" you moaned quietly. edwin has to contain himself from laughing. he let out a little giggle and got an idea. he slowly crept under the sheets and over you. you were still sound asleep as edwin pulled your shirt up to expose your white thong. he slowly pulled it down and noticed how wet you were, he smirked to himself and threw your thong somewhere in the room.

he began kissing your inner thigh and you moaned a little. he brought his finger to your dripping core and placed it on the outside of your entrance, just feeling how wet you were. he then rubbed your clit softly not wanting to wake you. he stopped and lowered his head, stuck out his tongue and touched you slit lightly causing you to moan. he grabbed your thighs and opened them wider, he started to eat you out while you continued to moan. "edwin stop teasing" you say yawning still thinking that your dreaming. he sticks his long and skilled tongue in you. this makes you wake up fully, he was pumping his tongue in and out of you making you arch your back. "ohhh edwin" you moan. you throw the blanket off of the both of you and grab a hold of his hair (let's pretend that he still has his beautiful curls) your hands get tangled in his curls and he moans into your pussy making little vibrations making you moan louder.

you feel yourself get closer to your high. you moan louder as you cum, edwin licking it all up.