✧zion kuwonu✧

"babygirl, come here" zion yells. i walk into the room met by a mad zion. "y-yes baby" he walks up to me keeping full eye contact. "i thought you said you were only going to the movies with the girls, who is this?" he said angrily showing you a picture of you and a guy. "tha-" he cuts me off by pushing me against the wall. "i think daddy need to teach you a lesson about lying" i felt myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. he roughly kisses me while picking me up to bring me to the bed. he grabs the hem of my panties slowly taking them off.

he roughly runs his hand over your ass slapping it causing me to moan. "you think you can just lie to me like that huh?" he says, slapping my ass once more. "i'm sorry daddy" i moan as he slaps my ass hard then rubbing it. "get on all fours now" he demanded. wasting no time he slipped inside inside me giving no time for adjustment. he started fast but made sure to give me every inch. "do you think he can fuck you like this?" he said pulling my hair. "no daddy" i managed to moan out.

he grips my hips harder slamming into me leaning his head back. "fu-fuck zion i can't" i struggle to speak with all the pleasure shooting through my body. "you want me to stop babygirl" he said picking up the pace making me scream. my legs started shaking and my vision became blurry from all the pleasure. "you're all mine, all mine you got that?" he said moving his hand to my throat to pull me towards his chest. our moans surround the room as he slams into me pushing me over the hedge.

just when i thought i had reached maximum pleasure he flips me into my back. my eyes roll back and he moans loudly pounding into me harder then before. he puts one of my legs over his shoulder making him go deeper causing me to arch my back. "fuck your such a naughty girl" he moans. "i-i'm sorry daddy, i won't do it again, oh my god please" he sped up but kept full eye contact. "promise me you'll behave from now on" not being able to make a sentence he tightens his grip around my throat. he starts going at a frustratingly slow pace. "fuck, i promise. i promise"

his thrusts get sloppy as we both moan loudly, cumming together. "did you learn your lesson, babygirl?" he asks "yes baby" i managed to get out. "and what was that princess?" "don't lie to you and don't take pictures with other guys even if they're gay" i giggled. he looks at me angrily "do you want lesson two on being a smart ass babygirl" he asks slapping my ass.