❁brandon arreaga❁

"y/n what do u look for in a man?"
"why r u still single queen?"
"what does it take to wife you up?"

"u guys really wanna know why i'm single huh" i said as i read the comments on ur instagram live

"well to be totally honest with u i just want someone who i can dance to hispanic music to spontaneously and make people jealous with during parties and have tumblr dates with and someone who can generally be proud to have me as a girlfriend" i said as i adjusted the camera that was on the table.

"what celebrity would u hook up with?" someone commented after i explained why i was single.

"i'd probably hook up with any of the prettymuch boys they're all fine as hell just not Edwin he's basically my brother, and wait Austin's already taken, Nick is taken and so is Zion. sooo i guess if a had to choose it would be Brandon but he probably has an undercover girl, he's to fine to be single" i said and chuckled as i read the comments.

everyone was dying because i basically just said i'd hook up with Brandon Arreaga. he was my favourite.

"ooh ok guys i gotta go and have a shower and pack, my flight to la leaves in 10 hours and i still haven't packed. i said and got off live, jumping in the shower.

i got out of the shower, got changed and began packing.

i put on some music and danced around goofily as i packed for my 2 week trip.

i got to the airport and waited for my flight to start boarding, which was in about an hour. i was wearing my adidas pants and a white spaghetti strapped top, holding a cropped black hoodie in my hand.

i found a seat and was listening to some music when i got a text from edwin.

soon the plane started boarding. i got to my seat and fell asleep for the next 4 hours.

"finally" i said as i reached the airbnb. i went to the master bedroom and started to unpack, i then got a text from Edwin.

i got in the shower and washed my hair. i got changed into black ripped jeans and a super cropped hoodie but i wore a bando type bra to cover my boobs, no boob slips today sister:)

i called an uber and gave him Edwins address as i entered the car. i took some snapchat pics and sent them to y/bff/n as she couldn't come.

a few minutes later i arrived at the house and knocked on the door. Edwin answered and gave me a hug.

"hiii my love how r u?" he said as he hugged the life out of me. Edwin was a family friend, you'd know each other since u were 3.

"oh ok dressing up for ur man now r we y/n" he said and i smacked him in the head.

"shut up danny phantom headass" i said and walked inside the house with a hurt Edwin in front of u rubbing his head.

"GUYS" Edwin screamed. "Y/Ns HERE!" he said and i heard footsteps.

"y/n this is Zion" he said pointing to the tall boy with dreads.

"this in Nick" he said pointing to a boy who he refers to as shark boy.

"this is Austin" he said and i waved.

"and this.....is Brandon" he said and smirked at me. i chuckled and shook his hand.

"it's Brandons lover" Nick says as i sat down on the couch.

"hey shark boy, i'm the only one who can bully her about that, she's basically family." Edwin said slapping Nicks shoulder playfully.

"so how long r u staying?" Zion asked as he played with his dreads and kind of spacing out.

"all summer, my parents r moving here soon so once they do i'll be living her full time." i said and smiled at the thought of living here permanently.

"that's cool" Austin said as he smiled that cute boyish smile of his.

"hey y/n, u wanna jump in the pool with us, we were just about to" Edwin asked

"yeah sure, i don't have a bikini with me though" i said thinking about the new red bikini u had bought that was in ur suitcase back at the airbnb.

"i think i have some from when my sister was in town" Brandon said hopping of the couch and going upstairs to his room.

"ooh la la y/n go get ur manz sis" Nick said as he slightly pushed me upstairs to follow Brandon.

i knock on his door and hear a faint 'come in'. i hesitantly open the door to see Brandon shirtless and with 3 bikinis in his hands.

"pick any and change in the bathroom, i'll be outside" he said touching my shoulder and walking past me.

i change into a yellow bikini and walk out to the backyard. the boys were already in the pool and we're talking. i looked at Brandon and he looked at me and bit his lip, looking me up and down. i slightly blush and get in the pool.

about an hour later we all got out of the pool. i was drying off and Brandon came up behind me. "do u wanna go on a date with me tonight" he said sounding nervous and rubbing the back of his neck. i of course said yes and kissed him on the cheek and walked into the house.

Edwin ran up to me asking me heaps of questions and i told him i was going on a date with Brandon. i blushed, got changed, said goodbye to the boys, got an uber and got ready for the date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                  part 2?