Chapter One

Omg, another Kave story. Obviously I'm crazy because I write soooo many Kave FanFictions, but I decided to change it a little for this one. First it will be Kurt/Dave then change to Krist/Kurt. So yeah. Enjoy.

***************************

Kurt laid in bed all by himself. He had woken up and found that Dave was gone. He sighed and slowly ran his hand over the pillow where Dave had laid his head.

"Why do you hurt me so much?" Kurt asked aloud with a sigh. He stared at the blank ceiling and felt his lip quiver. Then he broke into tears.

"I fucking hate you, Dave." Kurt sobbed and cried. He needed someone right now, because what was on his mind was suicide.

He picked up the phone and called the only person that would always help him through this. Krist. The phone rang a few times before a sleepy Krist answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Kr-Krist, please come over. I need you." Kurt said in a whisper.

"Okay. I'll be right over. Stay calm." Krist said quickly before hanging up the phone. Kurt sat up in bed and pulled his knees to his chin, looking around the dark room.

After a few long, slow minutes, Krist came rushing up the stairs. "Are you okay, Kurt?"

"N-no." Kurt said shaking his head. Krist ran over to him and wrapped Kurt in his arms. He could feel him trembling underneath him.

"Where's Dave?" Krist asked in an angry tone.

Kurt shrugged. "He's too busy fucking other guys t-to worry about me."

Krist sighed angrily and held tighter onto his frightened friend. "It's okay, Kurt. I'm here. It's going to be okay. You don't need to hurt yourself."

Kurt sighed shakily nodded. "I-I think I'm okay now."

Krist slowly pulled away and looked at Kurt's bloodshot, tired, eyes. He knew Dave was hurting Kurt, and he wasn't sure how much more Kurt could take.

"You can't stay with Dave anymore, Kurt. You need to end this relationship." Krist said.

Kurt looked down at his feet. "I love him though."

"I know you do, Kurt." Krist sighed. "I just don't want to see you hurt like this."

"I'll be okay, Krist. He won't do it anymore after this time. I know he won't. Because he told me he loves me."

Krist didn't want to have an argument, so he just nodded and agreed. "Okay."