Chapter Five

Kurt's POV;

I smiled as Dave wrapped his warm arms around me. I snuggled closer to him and rested my head on his chest. He's so amazing, why does he hurt me so much? He says he loves me. But is it true?

"I'm so sorry for hurting you. It won't happen again." Dave whispered and then kissed my head. I felt him nuzzle my damp hair and gently kiss my head.

"I love you so much, Dave. With all my heart."

"I love you too." He spoke and then he rested his chin on my head. I closed my eyes, gently and slowly falling asleep.

*******

"Kurt, how could you forgive him again? He's hurt you so many times." Krist groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I-I'm not sure." I sighed. I looked up at Krist and looked into his eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"H-huh?" I asked, feeling shocked. I blinked a few times, I had to have misheard him.

"I love you." He said clearly and then I felt his lips against mine. The kiss wasn't deep and rough, it was soft and gentle. I found myself kissing back, and enjoying it. It felt so good. Kissing him and feeling good about it.

He cupped my cheek as he started to deepen the kiss. I could feel myself smiling as I continued to kiss his lips, moving perfectly along with his.

After a few more seconds he pulled away, leaving me breathless. He pecked my lips one last time before looking into my eyes and resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you." I said gently. He smiled and attacked my lips again.

I woke up and groaned that the dream was over. I was actually enjoying it. Wait... I couldn't have enjoyed it. That dream shouldn't have been about Krist. It should've been about Dave.

I was honestly surprised to find Dave laying beside me. I smiled, but then I started to think of Krist. I... missed him. I wanted to see him. I wanted his arm to be wrapped around me other than Dave's.

Why am I thinking like this? One dream and I'm going insane. I love Dave. Not Krist. But Krist has always been there for me. He's always been there when I was depressed, suicidal, and just needed someone. Dave was too busy out with other guys than to worry about me. He could care less if I killed myself.

I sighed and scolded myself for thinking about Dave like that. I gently kissed Dave's neck before closing my eyes. I couldn't fall asleep. I kept thinking of Krist and that dream. Did I want to kiss him? I wasn't sure about that so I pushed the thought away.

Those soft, warm, perfect lips. I said mentally and blushed at the thought. Stop it, Kurt. It was only a dream. One stupid, weird dream.

I sighed and closed my eyes, not letting my mind wonder off to Krist again, but when I almost fell asleep, the thoughts about him all came back. I decided to let my mind wonder off about him and maybe I fell asleep with a small smile on my face.