Chapter Seven

Kurt's POV;

"Dave, how much do you love me?" I asked.

"A lot." He slurred a little and made his way slowly upstairs.

"What were you doing, Dave? Were you cheating again?" I asked.

He poked my nose and giggled. "Maybe."

"Dave, I..." But I couldn't finish what I was saying, because my voice left me. I was so angry, and hurt. I shouldn't have gave him another chance. I love him, I'll always love him, but he just won't feel the same way.

I waited until he was finally upstairs and in bed before I left. It was dark, but I didn't care. I didn't care if someone stabbed me to death right now. Because now I wanted to die.

Rain started to pour from the sky. And that's when I let the warm tears fall from my eyes. Was I used the whole time?

I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I wasn't going back to Dave. I couldn't and I won't. Because I know if he kisses me once I'll forgive him again. I should've listened to Krist. Now he probably hates me.

I made my way down an alley and sat down. How could Dave do this to me? He hurts me so much and doesn't even care. I wish I was dead. I don't want to be here right now.

I sat there and sobbed for at least an hour. I started coughing and that's when I realized I'd better stop crying. But the tears wouldn't stop. I cried until I threw up and then I started to run again. I just wanted to be away from everything.

"Kurt? Kurt, slow down!" I heard a voice yell and then arms wrapped around me, not letting me get away.

"Where are you going?" The voice asked. I looked up and saw Krist.

I shook my head. "I'm done with him, Krist. I-I can't do this anymore. He h-hurt me and-and-"

"It's okay, Kurt. It's okay. Come on." He said and then he picked me up and started to carry me somewhere. I rested my head on his chest and sighed shakily.

After a few minutes I recognized we were in Krist's house. He undressed me, taking off my wet clothes, except for my boxers and socks. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Softly, he laid me in his bed and laid beside me. I felt his arm wrap around me.

"Krist..." I said as I turned to face him.

"Yeah?"

I looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry for pushing you away. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I-I didn't mean to. I r-really liked when you kissed me, Krist. I... really like you."

I felt his warm, soft lips against mine. I've been dying for this. I've been dying for him to kiss me again. Tangling my fingers in his hair, I depended the kiss and pulled his bottom lip.

We pulled away after a little while. Both of us breathless. I smiled and pecked his lips one last time before resting my head on his chest, listening to his fast heartbeat.

"Goodnight, Krist." I whispered.

"Goodnight, Kurt."