Chapter Three

"I don't really like to drink much." Kurt said as he took another drink of alcohol, burning his throat as it went down.

Dave chuckled. "Really?" He slurred.

Kurt nodded. "I'm not getting drunk tonight. Unlike you."

Dave burst into laughter and pulled Kurt close, connecting their lips. "You taste so good." Dave groaned and kissed Kurt deeper. So deep it hurt their lips.

"I have to pee." Kurt whined.

"Then go pee." Dave whispered in his ear and chuckled. Kurt kissed Dave's cheek sweetly before disappearing into the bathroom. Once he got back out he didn't see Dave anywhere.

He searched the bar until finally he found Dave in the corner of the room. He was grinding against some other guy and kissing him sloppily. Kurt covered his mouth with his hand and quietly sobbed. Warm tears rolled down his cheeks as he stood in shocked and watched Dave.

He felt his heart crush. It felt as if he had been stabbed over and over in the chest. He didn't know what to do. So many things were running through his head. Next thing he knew he was on top of Dave, punching him over and over. Letting all his anger and frustration out.

"You're a fucking liar! You lied to me!" Kurt screamed and continued to punch Dave. "I hate you!" He screamed as someone pulled him off Dave. Kurt quickly got out of the persons grip and went back over to the bar. He drank and drank until he was drunk. His throat was burning from all the alcohol, but he liked the pain at the moment.

He found himself walking on the empty, dark street. Tears were streaming down his face. He wanted to forget Dave. He wanted this to be a dream.

Kurt collapsed on the ground and sobbed. "I miss him." He sobbed. "I miss him so fucking much." He sobbed and slurred.

"Kurt?" He heard a voice call to him. He looked up slowly and saw one of his old best friends. Dale.

"Go away." Kurt snapped and laid on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Dale asked.

Kurt shook his head. Dale easily picked him up off the ground and held him in his arms. "You'll be okay, Kurt. Do you want me to call Dave for you?"

"I don't want to see him ever again." Kurt slurred.

"Why? What happened?"

"He cheated." Kurt said before breaking down in tears again.

"Oh... Well, do you want to come home with me?"

"No. I... I want Krist." Kurt said looking down.

"Okay. I'll call Krist." Dale said with a nod. He walked down the street until he reached a pay-phone. Kurt sat back down on the ground. He felt weak. He didn't feel like moving. He just wanted to die.

"He's coming to get you, okay?" Dale said. Kurt nodded.

"Okay." Kurt said. He had his tears wiped away, and was holding back the other ones.

"Are you okay?" Dale asked after a while of silence.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Kurt lied. Both of them waited in silence until Krist arrived.

"You okay, Kurt?" Krist asked as he helped him up and into the passenger side of the car.

"No." Kurt said before tears rolled down his face again. "He lied." He slurred.

Krist slowly started to drive. "You're drunk aren't you?"

Kurt didn't answer him. He stayed silent. Krist sighed and pulled into his driveway. He got out of the car and helped Kurt inside the house.

"Calm down." Krist whispered and sat Kurt on the bathroom sink. He pulled out a washcloth and slowly patted away the dry blood that was on Kurt.

"Did you get in a fight?" Krist asked. By now Kurt was beginning to get a little sober.

"I... I fought Dave. I couldn't help it. It just... happened all at once."

"Well, he deserved it." Krist said looking into Kurt's blue eyes that were red from crying. For a few silent moments, they looked into each other's eyes.

"Are you okay now?" Krist asked slowly looking away and clearing his throat.

"I don't know. It hurts." Kurt sighed.

"I know, but the pain will eventually go away. Just be strong, okay? For me."

Kurt nodded. "I'll try."

Krist smiled for a second and pulled Kurt off the sink. "C'mon, you look tired. You should sleep." He gently laid Kurt in the bed and pulled the quilt over him.

"Krist... Please, lay with me. I need comfort."

Krist nodded and laid in the bed beside Kurt. He wrapped his arm around him as Kurt snuggled into his chest and listened to his soft heartbeat.

"Goodnight, Krist." Kurt whispered.

"Goodnight." Krist said and then closed his eyes, falling asleep while holding Kurt in his arms.