Chapter Two

"Where the hell were you?" Kurt asked angrily as soon as Dave slowly came through the door.

"I was... with a friend." Dave said nervously.

"Doing what? Fucking him? I stayed up half the night waiting for you to come home! I was scared to death. My heart feels like it's been tore apart. I knew you were out cheating on me, Dave." Kurt screamed, but whispered the last part, almost breaking down into tears.

"I was drunk and I-I didn't know what I was doing." Dave said with a sigh.

"That's always your excuse. Am I not good enough, Dave? Don't I not give you what you want? Is those other guys better?"

"No, Kurt. You're perfect. You're everything I want. No ones better than you. It was just an accident." Dave promised and swore.

"I don't know if I can do this any longer, Dave. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of you breaking my heart. I'm tired of waking up at night and finding you gone. I need you, Dave. But you're never here for me."

Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt and held him tightly. Kurt started to sob and cry. "I'm sorry. I'll be here whenever you need me from now on. I promise."

"Do you love me?" Kurt suddenly asked.

"Yes." Dave answered quickly.

"Tell me you love me." Kurt said in a whisper. Dave pulled away from the hug and looked into Kurt's eyes.

"I love you."

Kurt smiled and pressed his lips onto Dave's. I still get that feeling, but does he? Kurt wondered to himself.

"I'll never hurt you again. I promise." Dave whispered gently. "I love you. More than anything."

~~~~~~~

"He came home. He promised he wouldn't hurt me again. He said he loved me." Kurt said with a smile and a sigh of relief.

Krist rolled his eyes. "Doesn't he do this every time?"

"But he means it this time. I know he does, because he loves me and I love him." Kurt said proudly.

"You really are crazy about him, aren't you?" Krist asked with a sigh.

"Yes." Kurt answered with a smile. "I have to go, Krist. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. If you ever need someone to talk to them call me or come over."

Kurt nodded, even though Krist couldn't see it. "Okay. Bye, Krist." And then he hung up the phone. He felt a pair of warm, strong arms wrap around his waist.

"Wanna go to the bar?" Dave asked in his ear.

Kurt shrugged. "Sure. Let's go." He took Dave's hand and quickly ran out the door.