Chapter Six

I'm sorry is this story sucks, I try to make it decent.

Kurt's POV;

"Krist, I-I-"

"Dammit. Sometimes you're so stupid, Kurt." Krist said with a sigh.

"I can't help it, Krist. I love him and I-"

"But he doesn't love you. Dammit, Kurt, he's only going to hurt you again." Krist whined and stomped his foot angrily. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. Ever since the dream, I've seen Krist differently. Not in a bad way, but I found myself wanting to kiss him. Wanting to see if the kiss felt like it in the dream. So amazing and wonderful.

"Kurt? Hello?" Krist snapped my out of my thoughts.

"Krist... I need to tell you something. It's uh... it's been bothering me for a few days."

"Okay. What's up?"

"A few nights ago I had a dream. A-about me and you. We..." I hesitated. "Kissed. But in the dream, I liked it and I didn't want it to end. And it confused me. I mean... why did I have the dream?"

"Oh." Krist said and slowly looked down at his feet. Silence filled the room, an awkward silence. I wanted to speak, but wasn't sure what to say. Putting my finger under his chin, I lifted his head up and looked at him.

"Say something." I demanded. Instead of him speaking, he leaned in and connected our lips. I was shocked, but I kissed back. His lips were so soft. Just like the dream. I wanted more, I wanted to kiss him deeper and passionate but instead Dave came to my mind and I pushed him away.

"Kr-Krist! What the hell were you thinking?" I practically yelled at him.

"Kurt, I-"

"You know I'm with Dave. You-you can't just kiss me."

"I'm sorry. I thought you wanted to-"

"I have to go." I interrupted him again and headed for the door. I opened it and looked back at him. He looked hurt and that killed me. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I left, closing the door behind me and quickly ran home.

**********

"I missed you." I said as I jumped into bed and kissed Dave's lips.

"I missed you too." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked into his eyes before kissing him again.

"I've been dying to kiss you all day." He said as I kissed his neck gently.

"I've been dying to do this all day." I said as I unbuttoned his jeans.

*******

Staring at the ceiling, I was breathless. I smiled and ran my fingers through my damp hair. "That was amazing, Dave."

"Uh huh." He answered breathlessly. I bit my lip, smiling widely. This is how things should be. Just me and Dave. But Krist... the hurt look that broke me. My smile faded as I thought of him. He looked so upset with me. He kissed me. And I liked it. I can't though. I have to stay away from him.