Chapter Eight

Kurt's POV;

"Are you going to talk to Dave?" Krist asked.

I shook my head. "No. I-I can't. It hurts me to look at him. He'll kiss me, and then I'll forgive him again. I know I need to talk to him and stuff... but I don't want to right now."

Krist nodded. "Okay, I understand. By the way, I think you should stay here with me."

I looked away. "No, I don't want to be a bother."

"You won't be a bother. It'll be fine. I promise." He assured me. I looked at him and signed.

"Okay. But only for a little while."

He smiled and took my hands. "You can stay forever."

I gently smiled at him and laced our fingers together. "Maybe... It really hurts, Krist." I sighed.

"It'll get better." He whispered and then his lips were on mine, softly moving. His hand rested on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I gently sank my teeth into his bottom lip and then I pulled away.

*******

"Kurt, where were you? I was so worried." Dave groaned and wrapped his arms around me. I pushed him away and looked down at my feet.

"Dave, I'm breaking up with you."

"What? No, Kurt,-"

"Listen to me." I interrupted him. "I love you, Dave, but it's over. I'm not doing this anymore."

"Kurt..." Dave said as he grabbed my hand. I pulled it away.

"Don't even touch me right now, Dave."

"You know you don't want to leave me." He whispered gently before he pushed me against the wall. I bit my lip as he pushed his weight onto me.

"Don't-" But he smashed his lips against mine. Moving roughly and quickly. I didn't want to kiss him back, but I couldn't help it. His lips were so soft and sweet. I was addicted to his taste. I was addicted to him. But he hurts me so much... What about Krist?

"Dave, just let me go." I said breathless when he pulled away. He started to grind against me.

"You know you want this, Kurt. I know you want it. You just can't get enough of me." He said and then he kissed my neck. I tried my hardest not to moan, but I couldn't hold it back any longer.

Dave picked my legs up and wrapped them around his waist. He pressed his lips back on mine again as he made his way to the bedroom. Half the way there, I nibbled and sucked on his bottom lip.

"You're the one I want, Kurt." He said as he pulled his shirt off. I ran my fingers up and down his abs as he unbuttoned my jeans. I watched as he pulled out lube and a condom from the nightstand.

He took his jeans and boxers off as I did mine and then he opened the condom with his teeth.

"Dave, I want you so much." I said in a whisper.

"I want you too." He said, pushing into me. I but my lips as he started to trust in and out.

"Ugh, Dave." I moaned.

"You feel so perfect." He whispered.

"Why do you keep hurting me, Dave? A-and then you do things l-like... ugh. Like this to make me forgive you."

"I love you. More than anyone or anything." He said biting his lip and picking up his pace. I arched my back up and moaned loudly.

I couldn't hold it back anymore, I was almost screaming when he started to stroke me. It felt so amazing. Him thrusting quickly into me, and touching me.

"Dave. Ugh, Dave." I moaned as I came. A few minutes later, Dave slid out of me and collapsed beside me.

"I love you, Kurt. You can't leave me." He took my hand and laced our fingers. "Stay with me. Forever."

I smiled at him. "I love you too."