three

^the inspo for this chapter lol^

  and so soonyoung stood in the kitchen, still blushing and pressing his face into his palms. could he really be rebounding that fast? from jihoon to mingyu so fast?

  mingyu set the ramen bowls on the table, watching soonyoung stare into the wall.

  "soonyoung?"

  the smaller turned quickly, still embarassed about what had just happened, "oh, i'm sorry. thank you very much."

  he sat across from mingyu, downing the pricy ramen his neighbor picked out just for him.

  it was silent for a while, but mingyu let his curiosity get the best of him, "so, what happened with uh," he paused to remeber the name, "jihoon?"

soonyoung finished his mouthful of noodles and sighed, "well, he can't drive, so he asks me to drive him places. i completely forgot this last time , , , it was really important , , , he had a job interview for a producing company , , , and i, well, i fucked up."

  mingyu frowned as he watched soonyoung pout, staring into his bowl.

  "why couldn't he just take the bus?"

  soonyoung sighed again, "i don't know. i guess since we were dating it would be easier."

  the taller bit the inside of his lip, a little frustrated at that tiny man making his cute neighbor so sad!

  it was silent again, until thunder shook the apartment. the lights flickered on and off until the room went dim. they both perked up from their seats, just staring at each other in shock.

  "i think the power's out," mingyu awkwardly laughed, trying to spark another conversation.

  soonyoung nodded with pursed lips, "i'm gonna go next door real quick and see if i still have power," he stood from the table and shuffled to the door.

  mingyu bit his cheek, watching soonyoung leave, , , it made him kind of sad.

  when the smaller opened the door a gust of wind and rain invaded the room, but soonyoung just continued on and the door slammed behind him.

  mingyu did nothing but bask in the sound of the wind whistling through the cracks in the door. he was almost dazed into sleep when soonyoung rushed in only a minute or so after leaving.

  "is everything okay?"

  the shorter paused, playing with his fingers shyly, "i left my keys in my apartment, , , i locked myself out."

  despite his appearance, soonyoung broke out in laughter, the sweet sound making mingyu smile and laugh along. soonyoung padded his way back to the table, leaving wet footprints and dripping rainwater on the floor from his wet hair.

  mingyu thought it was hella sexy.

  soonyoung stop dead his tracks, and sneezed into his wet arm. sniffling and scrunching his cute button nose at mingyu.

  mingyu thought his heart was going to explode.

  "soonyoung, , , do you wanna ,um, dry off with me -wait not with me i mean-"

  the smaller giggled, "do you have a towel?"

  mingyu nodded quickly, jumping from his seat and speeding down the hall to his closet. he returned to a pouty soonyoung, his arms crossed and arms rubbing against his bicep for warmth.

  the taller gulped and walked towards his cute neighbor, letting the towel fall on his shoulders and wrap it around him.

  "better?" mingyu asked.

  "better , , , but my clothes is still wet, , , and cold , , ," soonyoung shyly pursed his lips and looked up at mingyu. he could've melted right then and there.

  "d-do you w-wanna ch-change?"

  soonyoung smiled mischievously, "i would very much like to change mingyu."

  mingyu swore he was gonna die and soonyoung was gonna kill him, he was gonna kill him he knew it., "i-i can lend you some clothes i-if you want."

  soonyoung smiled at him and nodded in agreement. mingyu led them to his room, opening his drawers and pulling out a t-shirt that was way too big for soonyoung.

  mingyu handed it to soonyoung, "you can change here i'll just-just leave."

  "mingyu? before you go can i borrow some boxers?"

  the taller sucked in a heavy breath. he wanted boxers. of course he did.

  "y-yes of co-course."

    mingyu turned around again, walking back into his drawers and pulling a pair of red briefs, which would again be too large for soonyoung.

  soonyoung walked up behind mingyu, standing on his tiptoes watching the latter stare flatly at the boxers, "mingyu?"

  realizing soonyoung saw him mingyu turned quickly, his cheeks red and the boxers pulled to his chest.

  "can i wear those?" soonyoung asked, "i'm still cold."

  the taller panicked, "oh my god of course of course i'm-i'm sorry!"

  soonyoung smiled brightly, "don't be sorry. you're very sweet mingyu."

  and so mingyu had another mini heart attack.

  he handed the clothes to soonyoung, closing his door as he decided the smaller could change in his room. mingyu made his way to the couch, sighing and throwing himself on the cushions. soonyoung was in his house,,,ate his food,,,is wearing his clothes!

  mingyu took his phone out of his pocket to discover he was nearly at full battery; it might last him the night! he dug around his other pocket for earbuds, plugging them to his phone and pressing them to his ears. he listened to his latest draft again, trying to get his mind off his cute neighbor probably naked in his room.

  soonyoung emerged nearly a minute later, smiling at how mingyu bobbed his head in rhythm to something soonyoung couldn't hear. the smaller padded closer, gently leaning onto the couch. mingyu jumped slightly, opening his eyes to see a smiling soonyoung.

  "what are you listening to?"

  mingyu cleared his throat a bit, "I-I make music,,,it's a draft."

  "can I listen?"

  mingyu pulled out an earbud, nodding shyly and sliding closer to soonyoung.

  soonyoung hummed softly, closing his eyes and leaning against the back of the couch, "it sounds really good."

  mingyu blushed harshly, "th-thank you."

  soonyoung lifted his head and leaned closer to mingyu, laying his head on his shoulder, "you know,,, this sounds great for dancing,,, can I make one?"

  mingyu turned quickly, making shy eye contact, "that would be cool, mr.danceypants."

  soonyoung smiled brightly, seemingly contagious, causing mingyu to smile as well.

  "this is fun," soonyoung started, "its been a while since I've been so close to someone."

  mingyu pursed his lips, watching the smaller close his eyes lazily, yawning into the air.

  "mind if I take a nap?"

  mingyu laughed , "as long as you don't mind me taking a nap too."

  soonyoung rubbed his face into mingyu's sweater, "of course not."

{omg i update so slowly oof thank you for 300 reads y'all!!♡♡♡}also don't forget to leave a request or suggestion for the next chaper i woukd really appreciate it!