seven

mingyu left soon after, soonyoung sat on his bed, staring into the mirror, still processing what would be happening in a few hours. sighing, he changed into some shorts and began a practice session to dance away his nerves.

  on the other side, mingyu smiled at the sound of soonyoung's sneakers sqeaking on the floor. did he maybe just ask soonyoung on a date? maybe. did he regret it? no. was he scared out of his mind? yes.

  it was in this situation that he once again sought out some advice. unfortunately for him, wonwoo seemed to be incompetent so far in this department, but he was his only hope.

m: wonu!

  w: ?

m: i'm going on a date i think!!

   w: who is it?

m: guess!

   w: no

m: guess again!

   w: no

m: ok i'll just tell you!
m: it's my neighbor! the suuuuperr cuuutteee one!

   w: wow , , , really?
m: yes really ! you don't believe me? :(

    w: let me be honest
    w: i don't care
    w:♡

  m: why the heart??

    w: shut up

  m: i need some advice can u help me?

    w: no

  m: i asked him to a movie is that a good first date?

    w: yea

  m: okay so what do i do after that?

    w: take him home
    w: and when the time is right, clap his cheeks

   m: wonu! ur so nasty!! :'(

     w: i know

   m: is dinner afterwards a good idea?

     w: yea
     w: and for dessert you can eat his ass

m: haJIMA :((

     w: ok how bout for dessert he eats your dick

m: i'm leaving now

       w: good

  mingyu threw his phone on bed and laid down alongside it. he ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. he was so incredibly nervous he felt like his heart was going to explode. he hadn't been on a date in so long, it all felt so unreal. 
   .
   .

  soonyoung's movements began to slow as his mind continued to drift away.  mingyu had appeared in his life so quickly, he felt insane being enamored with someone within only a few days.

  he wasn't complaining though, seeing as how mingyu was seemingly on the same mindset. he sat on the floor again, letting his head hit the wall that separated his apartment from mingyu's. he sighed, hearing his rushed heartbeat in his temples.

   soonyoung knew he would have to get ready soon, and his usual confident aura was changing into shyness and anxiety in his urge to impress his date.

   in this moment of silence, soonyoung felt a tickle in his nose, and sneezed softly into his sleeve

   "bless you," came from the other side of the wall.

   soonyoung's mouth went agape and he turned to the wall, pressing his ear against it, "thank you, , , mingyu?"

    "you're welcome, soonyoung," there was a hint of nervousness in his chuckled words, "sorry i didn't mean to scare you."

   soonyoung only smiled, leaning closer to the wall, imagining mingyu doing the same , , , which he was.

  "how long have you been listening?"

   mingyu let out a breathy laugh, "i can hear everything remember? you're pretty loud."

  he smiled again at his words, internally happy that mingyu couldn't see his blushed cheeks.

  "ah, anyways, what time should we leave? y'know to our , , , date," it came out nearly a whisper, but mingyu still managed to hear soonyoung's stuttered words.

  "anytime i guess, , , none of this was really planned, ,  , i don't even know what's going on."

   soonyoung let an airy laugh out his nose, still smiling, "can i come over again?"

   mingyu felt his face go into shock, "r-right now?"

   "yeah, , , unless you're busy. which i kind of doubt since we're both sitting on the floor talking through a wall."

   they laughed in unison, the wall vibrating with the sound.

  "hah, okay ,  ,  , come over. i'll be here."

  soonyoung jumped up from his spot, quick to find his shoes at the door and slip them on without care.

  mingyu heard the rushed footsteps, and the next thing he knew, there was a loud knock at the door. making his way over, he felt nervous again. stupid heart, , , making me happy and shit , , ,

  he opened to find soonyoung staring up at him with warm eyes, "hi mr.rappypants! remember me?"

   the taller pursed his lips in thought, "hmm i can't seem to remember , , ,are you that cutie from next door?"

   soonyoung smiled, eyes turned to thin lines, "yes! how did you know?"

   mingyu smiled down at him, moving out of the way to let him inside. soonyoung threw himself on the couch, patting the other half to urge mingyu to sit. so he did, and let his arm rest behind the couch, and soonyoung adjusted himself to lay his head and ruffle his hair onto mingyu's shoulder.

  "this is nice, " it was a muffled sentence, and mingyu could feel how soonyoung's mouth and nose were pressed into his shirt.

  "yea, ,  , this is really nice."

   if it hadn't been for the increased pace of his heart soonyoung could've slept right then and there, inhaling mingyu's masculine scent and savoring the warm he radiated.

   "hey mingyu?"

   the taller let his head fall on top of soonyoung's, "yea?"

   "is it a date if we just stay here, , , like this?"

  mingyu's chest warmed at his words, letting his lungs fill with air before releasing his answer, "yea, , , that would be nice."

   soonyoung rolled over, moving them both so they locked eyes. he ran a cautious hand through mingyu's hair, admiring the way it split between his fingers. he began to move away, sitting with his legs crossed on the couch.

   "so , , , what should we do now?"

   mingyu only continued to stare at soonyoung's soft features, mapping out every point on his face.

   he rushed forward, kissing soonyoung's cheek. he stiffened, feeling mingyu's warm lips on his cheek.

  mingyu pulled away slowly, "sorry, , , was that too much?"

   soonyoung sat wordless, eyes intently locked on mingyu's.

  he pulled him by the sides of his face and kissed him, knocking mingyu's air out of his lungs. they were sat there like that for what felt like eternity before soonyoung pulled away.

   "s-sorry i didn't mean to-"

   "do it again."