eleven

*smut warning cont'd*

  soonyoung was practically crying at this point, mingyu teasing at his entrance with the wet tip of his dick. soonyoung watched his with need, gasping at the size of mingyu. he was easily 8 inches or more, but at this point he didn't really care, he just wanted it more than anything.

  "mingyu if you don't fuck me right now i'm gonna beat the shit out of you!"

  with no hesitation mingyu slid right in, soonyoung instantly clenching and twitching at the feeling.

  "relax hyung, or else it's gonna hurt."

  he slowly caught his breath, clenching and unclenching, but relaxing at the hot pleasure of the stretch. mingyu grabbed soonyoung's cock, pumping slowly to distract him and he pulled out and guided his dick slowly back in, repeating the motion over and over until soonyoung was whining with every move he made.

  "m-mingyu, faster! i need more mingyu!"

  so he obliged to his command and began thrusting faster, letting out a low gravelly moan of pure euphoria. it was a dream come true, to make love to soonyoung, and it was finally here. he was ushered to go harder and faster when he felt legs lock on his waist, hands desperately gripping onto his shoulder and sweet little mewls that matched with every thrust.

  "mingyu! it feels so good!" his voice was borderline screaming but soonyoung didn't care while he threw his head back, mingyu licking and nibbling at his neck. his hole stung so deliciously and all he wanted was to cum, and he just might. his dick was caught between them, and although he would like to reach down and stroke it, he just couldn't find it in himself to let go of mingyu.

"soonyoung- ah hyung, you're so hot."

"mingyu! i think i'm gonna cum soon!"

  he could practically hear mingyu's smirk when he spoke, "really baby? so naughty that you can cum without touching your cock huh? gonna cum just from my big cock your ass?"

  soonyoung was actually weeping this time, but in a good way, "yes mingyu! your big cock feels so good in me that it's gonna make me cum!"

  mingyu sped up, huffing loudly and hugging soonyoung and burying his face deeper into his shoulder, licking and sucking his hot skin. he was also close, but he wasn't gonna tell soonyoung that, he wanted him to cum first, he wanted to watch him writhe in pleasure while he continued to get fucked hard.

  soonyoung's legs unhooked from behind mingyu, he went slack and his legs shook from the overwhelming satisfaction in his lower regions. he felt a pressure in his balls and a tingling in spine. he couldn't hold out any longer even if he wanted to, the way mingyu's dick strained against his muscles and the tip bearing down heavily on his prostate.

  "mingyu! i-i'm cumming!"

    the taller leaned in, hastily thrusting again, kissing soonyoung's tears that cooled his reddened cheeks, "come on then baby, cum for me."

  he was gasping for air, his eyes rolling back and his limbs twitching as he released his milky white semen all over his and mingyu's abdomens. he whimpered while mingyu continued, harder each time soonyoung convulsed.

   he felt himself cumming, so he sat up, pulling soonyoung's hips closer and pounding hard. the sounds of wet slapping and squealing moans spurred him on even more, still trying to hold it in to make soonyoung  squirt. his hyung was gripping the pillows underneath them, writhing in overstimulation of his body.

  "mingyu- please hurry , ,, ah-, , , inside! please cum inside me!"

  he obliged and squeezed hard onto soonyoung's hips, directly driving into his prostate and creaming his insides. soonyoung came again at the feeling, but instead of sperm it was a glossy clear liquid, and it felt better than any other orgasm he ever had in his life.

  mingyu looked down at him and laughed, "what? never squirted before?"

  soonyoung chuckled breathily, "i didn't even know i could do that."

  "did you like it?"

  he smiled, nodding his head, "loved it."

  mingyu smiled back, "you're so hot."

  "i know," he teased, stretching his back, "but i'm also sleepy now."

  "don't move," he pulled out slowly, groaning at the loss of heat on his softening cock. soonyoung bit his lip and shut his eyes, releasing a breath he didn't even know he was holding. he felt his hole gaping, moving a hand down to feel mingyu's cum leaking out.

  "i'm gonna go crazy like this," he threw his head back, sighing through his nose.

  mingyu hummed in agreement, simultaneously wiping them both clean with a wet cloth. soonyoung was so out of it he didn't even notice mingyu left, but he wasn't one to complain about aftercare.

  once he finished mingyu threw the towel into his laundry bin and  returned to the bed with new boxers for them to wear. he attempted to put them on soonyoung after himself but he was too busy being cute and making grabby hands at mingyu.

  "hugs please!"

  the taller man laid down and pulled the covers back over them, then wrapping his arms around soonyoung's torso, letting his face rest into his dark hair. soonyoung placed his hands slowly onto mingyu's chest and nuzzled into his shoulder.

  "i'm so happy," he whispered.

  "me too soonyoung."

author's note: i h8 myself lmao
this was my first time writing smut so let me know what yall think 🥵 also don't forget to leave a request or suggestion for the next chaper i would really appreciate it!