★ SCOTT MCCALL

STORYLINE THEME: JEALOUSY

"Hey, Scott." You smiled, taking a seat beside him in chemistry. His face lit up as you sat down, an adorable smile plastering itself onto his lips.

"Hey babe," pressing a peck to your lips, a small giggle left your lips at his ultimate eagerness to give you the smallest of pecks. Scott pulled away, still a goofy smiling mess. You did that to him quite often. Stiles would joke around and say it was the 'Y/N effect on every boy named Scott McCall'. Ultimately, you truly thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"Class settle down," Mr. Harris reprimanded, as the final bell for class rung and everyone had finally entered the room. His face pinched in annoyance as Stiles plopped down on the other side of you with a soft smile. "Today, we're going to be doing some lab work!" A few groans echoed around the room, one coming from your own mouth as well. "Oh, that'll be a detention, Stilinski."

Stiles mouth dropped, as he whipped his head around the room. "I didn't say anything!"

"Don't make it two." A string of curses came from Stiles as he continuously murmured under his breath, while rolling his eyes at the ground.

Scott placed his hand onto your thigh, as Harris began giving some more instructions. You clasped back onto it as well, hoping Mr. Harris could just let the class choose their partners this time.

"Mr. McCall, Miss. Stilinski, if you'd be so kind as to not be showing off your hormonal states." Mr. Harris sighed at the sight of Scott's elevated hand on your leg, and with a huff of embarrassment his hand slid back off after giving your hand a small squeeze. "Now, Y/N you'll be going with Aiden. Scott, you'll be going with-" Scott didn't wait to hear the name as he looked towards you with urgent eyes. The Alpha pack had recently come to town, stirring up quite the amount of trouble and with Aiden's constant flirting, it made Scott more on edge about the twins being at school with the pack.

"It's okay," you muttered into his ear, giving him a small peck on the cheek as you slipped off your stool and walked for the table you'd be sharing with Aiden. A large grin made its way upon the alphas lips as you took the stool beside him and sat down. "Aiden."

  "Beautiful," his smile grew wider as he noticed a small flush of pink make its way onto your cheeks. You had to admit, Aiden is good looking. But, Scott is a way better guy in looks and personality department. You just couldn't help that a small blush ended up occurring as he'd complimented you. "Someone's all blushy."

     Rolling your eyes, you grabbed one of the tubes from in front of you and began to try and numb the twin out. This only made him more determined, as he placed a hand firmly on your knee-cap. A wave of uncomfort rolled over you, as you looked at him in your preferal vision. Smacking his hand right off, you turned back towards the work at hand. Only, to be put right back in the position before. This time though, his hand rested on your thigh.

     "Aiden," you hissed out, not noticing the tensing of Scott's back, who sat a row across from the two of you. This got Aiden's attention though, and as if on cue, the grin became even more mischievous. His hand slowly began to trail up, his claws slipping out. "Get off of me."

   Your voice was ground out, as you pushed against his hand on your thigh. His claws suddenly sunk into your thigh as you tried harder to get his grip to get off. A whimper escaped your lips, a very quiet one at that. But, Scott's werewolf hearing picked up on it.

     Swivelling in his stool, his eyes went wide at the sight of Aiden's hand resting uneasily high on your thigh. His eyes became even wider as he noticed the small tang of blood emitting from the spot. A low growl tumbled from his lips, catching the ears of Aiden who gave him a taunting smirk. Stiles, sitting right beside Scott, turned to his best friend incredulously as he too had heard the growl. Slapping his arm, he only got a gesture towards his sister and then a glare settled onto his face at the sight.

     You had now given up, although his claws had retracted, a small dribble of blood stained your jeans and a loud internal groan came from it. His hand continued to rest there, even with swatting at it numerous times, he always came back to touch it more. It worried you, you never liked having any guy besides Scott touch you like this once so ever. The only thing now getting you through the class, was the lab assignment. Suddenly, Aiden's face popped in very close to your own, making your breath catch in your throat at the proximity.

     "What?" You ground out, pushing at his hand running up and down your thigh.

  "Do you know how hot you are? I mean, you could do way better than McCall. Imagine what being with me, an alpha, would be like." He whispered this lowly into your ear, but was apparently loud enough for Scott to catch.

     His stool came tumbling over as he raced over towards both you and Aiden. Ripping Aiden from his seat, his fist immediately collided with the alphas head; making it snap to the side. A gasp escaped your lips as you'd jumped out of the way and towards Stiles. Your brother immediately pulled you behind him, as Scott sent another fist Aiden's way. Mr. Harris quickly jumped into action, grabbing onto Scott and pulling him off the now bloody alpha.

    "Mr. McCall! Principals office, now!" As Scott walked back to his chair with a angered huff and puff of the chest, he grabbed his bag and went to leave the room. Deciding you'd had enough chemistry for the day, you grabbed your own bag and quickly followed out earning a yell from Mr. Harris about detention Thursday or what not.

     "Scott!"

  The brunette turned quickly around as you neared, pulling you into his arms with a tight hug. "God, I'm so sorry."

  You smiled into his chest, and sighed as he ran his fingers delicately through your hair. "Hey, it's fine. He was being an absolute dick." You pulled away from him and cupped his cheek in your hand. "Thank you, for defending my honour."

     "Anytime, beautiful." Scott smiled, pulling you into a soft kiss. You melted into his lips, savouring the feeling of his own lips against your own. You were madly in love with Scott McCall. Just as he was madly in love with Y/N Stilinski.

_______________________________

a/n

first imagine y'all! anyways, i hope you guys liked it!