★ ISSAC LAHEY

STORYLINE THEME: JEALOUSY

     "Yeah, okay. I hate this plan of theirs." You mumbled beside Scott, who was awkwardly attempting to dance and blend in with the crowd. He looked where you'd been glaring for the past two minutes and glanced back at you cautiously. You were known for acting out whenever something happened that you really hated. But, no matter how much you hated this, you couldn't just waltz up and mess up the whole plan both packs had worked together on.

  "Are you okay?" He asked, grabbing onto your wrist, which caused your attention to be pulled from your boyfriend who was currently being grinded on by Erica. Simply nodding, you glanced back towards the trio and caught sight of something that made your heart crack a piece off. Erica's lips brushed against Issacs, and he didn't even attempt to push her away or discreetly tell her no. Or to back off, or-or something. Scott's eyes widened a fraction as he'd witnessed what you, too, just had. "Do you wanna take a break o-"

     "No." You answered swiftly, cutting off Scott's sweet attempt to save your feelings. "I don't want to mope and be like: oh no, I'm that girlfriend." The voice you emitted was confident and cocky compared to the look you'd had on your face while glaring at Issac and Erica a second ago. Instead, you reached up and wrapped your arms around Scott's neck. A plan already formulating in your head. Being best friends with both Scott and Stiles for the past eleven years, meant they knew when you were up to something. This was most definitely one of those moments.

"What are you up to?" Scott sighed, getting more into the music as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You hummed, grinning up at your best friend with an unusual amount of glee. "Oh, nothing at all friend-o-mine."

He scoffed, not noticing how Issac and Erica finished dancing; yet you had. Not noticing the daggered glares Issac was sending both of your ways as the music kicked up. Your eyes found Issacs, and a small smirk plastered itself onto your mouth as you pulled away from Scott.

"It worked," you smiled up at Scott who only playfully rolled his eyes and wandered off to find Allison. Walking away, you started heading where you knew Jackson was likely being kept at the moment. Although, before you could get there, someone grabbed your arm roughly and pulled you off towards the side.

Your chest bumped straight into Issacs as his eyes bore into yours. A pissed off expression crossed his face. "Issac," you breathed, still angry with him for the lip thing with Erica.

"Y/N," he hissed out, furrowing his eyebrows. "What the hell was that?"

"What the hell was what?" You asked innocently, twirling a loose strand of hair around your finger.

"You know what," Issac pointed looked towards where Scott stood talking with Allison. You pretended to look back and seem surprised. But, it didn't work out well as a satisfied chuckle tumbled from your lips.

"Oh," you breathed with a smirk. "You mean when Scott and I, best friends, danced together? I mean, hey, at least I didn't kiss him." Your voice was coated in venom as you turned to walk away from your boyfriend as your anger towards him flared, but he allowed no such thing.

Grabbing onto your elbow, he brings you to his chest, glancing down at you. "Erica went too far. I told her so after we finished dancing. Jackson couldn't see anything a-miss. He has to be taken down, and I pretended it didn't bother me but I did tell her."

You sighed, the cocky grin slipping from your lips and instead replaced with a disappointed frown. "Ugh, now I-I feel stupid. For getting all jealous and dancing with Scott."

Issac chuckled, pushing back some of your loose hair strands behind your ear. "Nah, I think you're pretty hot when you're jealous." He breathed sensually into your ear, which caused shivers to run down your spine.

He pulled back, but was barely given a second before you crashed your lips against his own. Immediately, your fingers ran themselves through his golden curly locks, and his own hands exploded your hips and ended up resting on your ass. He gave it a small squeeze, causing you to groan into his mouth. The kiss became more sexual, his tongue soon entering your mouth and easily gaining dominance. The moment was cut short as his phone rang, causing him to pull away from your already swollen lips.

Sighing with disappointment he looked back towards you. "They need us," you easily nodded, grabbing his hand and ready to disperse back into the crowd. "But, we'll be finishing this later."

Let's just say, that night you weren't feeling so bad about feeling jealous anymore. Especially, due to what happened after you got home.

______________________________

a/n

this one was more sexual lmao ;))) i think i'll have fun doing this and i honestly can't wait to see how you guys like the rest!

and as always, please vote, comment and give some feedback!