★ LIAM DUNBAR

STORYLINE THEME: JEALOUSY

"Why, is she talking to him?" Liam grumbled, crossing his arms with a tight scowl etched onto his face. Down the hall, you stood talking with Theo Raeken. Theo, simply was asking about English class, and began dissing the teacher you hated with all your heart. His burns were actually hilarious, which caused tears of laughter to spring to your eyes; while a large smile sprang to your lips.

      "School stuff?" Mason shrugged, hooking his thumb onto his backpack strap as he leaned against the locker beside the duo, with a long glance from his best friend, Liam, to yourself and Theo.

The comment made Liam shake his head, and a low growl to emit from his throat as Theo sent him a wide smirk. One, that went completely unnoticed by you. Liam clenched his jaw harder, deciding he simply could not handle it anymore. "Oh, screw it!"

     Mason raised his eyebrows, about to question it but couldn't as Liam stomped off to where you and Theo stood. His hands cupped your face, before pulling you in for a longingly passionate kiss. It deepened, causing Theo to simply stand there awkwardly before walking off with a small smirk. Pulling away, you could already tell your lips were swollen. "Liam, dear, what was that?"

      "Oh, nothing!" Liam chirped, lacing his fingers with your own and dragging you back to where Mason stood looking confused as well as not impressed. "Let's go to bio, shall we?"

   "Yeah," Mason grumbled, trailing behind the two of you as your trio headed for class. "Anything to get away from whatever just happened."

_____________________________

a/n

this was so short. and, for that, i apologize. maybe one day i'll make it longer!