★ NOLAN HOLLOWAY

FOR @SQUISH98
STORYLINE THEME: REQUEST

FOR @SQUISH98STORYLINE THEME: REQUEST

"He is my boyfriend, Scott." You groaned at your older brother, as he crossed his arms judging both you, and your boyfriend Nolan for attempting to stay the night together alone. He was planning to go out with Lydia and Stiles, and truly didn't want to have to worry about what the two of you would do alone. Of course, after pulling out the puppy dog eyes and the small pout, Scott reluctantly agreed.

"Fine," he started, dropping his defensive stance before a scowl crossed his face instead. "But, I swear, if you two-"

"We won't!" You exclaimed, throwing your hands in the air with exaggerated flair. Nolan stayed behind you, trying not to make matters worse as Scott slowly glanced between the two of you.

"Okay, well I won't be back for the night. He," he pointed his index finger accusingly towards Nolan. "Can't stay the night. Got it?"

"Mhm! Now," patting Scott's shoulders, you turned him towards the front doors. "Go socialize!"

A huff of annoyance tumbled from Scott's lips as he finally took his leave of absence. As the engine of the motorcycle roared to life outside, a large smirk plastered itself onto your face as the small plan you'd had, worked. Turning around, you faced your, also smiling, boyfriend.

    Nolan walked towards you planting his hands on your hips, and pulling you in for a tender yet passionate kiss. One, that sent explosions through every fibre of your being. The kiss continued, leaving you both breathless and gasping down heaps of air, as a giggle escaped your lips.

      Grabbing onto his hand, you lead him up the stairs and into your bedroom. Scott was right to worry. Tonight was the night both you and Nolan decided to go all in. The only trick was getting Scott to leave the house for the night, and it surprisingly worked. Reaching your bed room, Nolan swooped down and quickly brought you into his arms. Holding you bridal style, he brought you to the bed and gently placed you down. Leaving heavy kisses from your lips to your neck, definitely leaving marks.

"Nolan," you groaned as he sucked on your sweet spot. The night progressed, and by the end of it, you were even more in love with your boyfriend than before. Lying against his chest, you felt utter joy being in his embrace.

***

Walking into Deatons backroom, you sat on the large metal table in the middle of the room as the rest of the pack filtered in. Just as Scott entered, you raised your eyebrows as his eyes widened and he stared at you with a tilted head.

     "What?" You asked, jumping down from the table uneasily at your brothers look towards you.

   "Why do you smell like," he paused, taking two steps towards you and taking a huge whiff of the air. "Nolan?"

     You froze, mentally wanting to slap yourself up the side of the head. You guaranteed reeked of his scent, especially since you two did it. His eyes narrowed at you, the interaction causing the pack to tune into what was happening between the McCall siblings.

    He stepped even closer, before taking another whiff and then narrowing his eyes even further. "You didn't."

  "D-Didn't what?" You asked uneasily, already knowing what he was hinting towards.

    "You had sex with Nolan?" He screeched, causing the whole pack to awkwardly tense up. Stiles slapped his hand over his mouth with wide eyes before exclaiming a loud, "Gross!"

  Deaton looked cautiously between the two of you before ushering the pack out. Scott crossed his arms, turning his back on you for a moment. When he turned back, a large scowl was plastered on his face. "You are sixteen, Y/N! You shouldn't be having sex!"

     "Weren't you sixteen when you first had sex with Allison! It's the same thing, Scott!"

  "No, it's not!" You crossed your arms, staring at him with narrowed eyes now and not taking that as an answer. He groaned, dropping his arms and staring at you intently. "Maybe it is, but, can we even trust the guy? C'mon, he used to be one of the hu-"

     "Keyword, used. Okay? I trust him and I love him, Scott!" You answered, giving him begging eyes and a small pout.

  He sighed, running a hand over his face before looking at you seriously. "You really do?"

    "I really do." You sighed, almost taken by surprise as Scott wrapped his arms around you and brought you in for a hug.

     "If he breaks your heart-"

  "Then you'll break him, I remember from last time."

_____________________________

a/n

hope you liked it @squish98 !