★ THEO RAEKEN

STORYLINE THEME: JEALOUSY

     "Why does he keep smiling like that?" You asked bitterly, the sentence barely coming out without a growl towards your boyfriend, Theo, who was leaning against the locker beside Hayden and being overly close.

  "Hell if I know!" Liam didn't hold back the low growl, as a scowl came onto his face at the scene. The two other teenagers down the hall, were laughing and smiling. A lot. You hated the fact that you were getting jealous, and even more so hating the fact that Theo was being so weird.

    "Well, guys?" Mason started, taking uneasy glances at the both of you, who's ears were almost steaming with smoke. "Maybe it's because she and him are both chimeras?"

     Crossing your arms, and slightly narrowing your eyes the slightest at the two, you shrugged. Possibly, that was it. But, why was she laughing so hard at what he was saying? And, why was he grinning like that? "Maybe, but why do they look like that?"

  "Yeah!" Liam quickly agreed, nodding his head furiously at the sublime message hidden in your words.  "Why are they looking like that?"

    Liam's agreement caused that small fade of jealousy and anger to come rushing back through your veins at the speed of light. Your eyes widened as big as saucers as he looked up to catch your glare. His smile slightly faded, and a quirked eyebrow popped up. Rolling your eyes, you turned back towards both Liam and Mason. Liam, who was still too caught up in Hayden and Theo, and Mason, who was staring curiously at you.

    "Y/N, Liam, why don't you both just go over there? Talk it up?" His suggestion came out cautiously as he completely doubted either of you would do what he'd said.

  "No, I'm not the jealous type. I shouldn't be. I mean we all know Liam here-"

    "Liam here's what?" Liam asked, turning towards you with slight sass in his tone. "I am so not the jealous type!"

  You gaped like a fish for a second before pointing towards him with an accusatory tone. "Oh, yes you are! I'm not."

      "If anything, you are."

  You brushed off his words as if they were simply a small speck of dust and turned back towards the objective of your conversation. Theo seemed to be leaning closer to Hayden then before, and his grin seemed slightly wider.

    Groaning, you plastered an all too fake smile on your face before turning to the two, now confused boys beside you. "God, you are so right." You mumbled, telling the truth just as it was. Liam scratched his head, seeming to forget what he'd said literally a minute ago. Not giving him a hint back to what you meant, you simply straightened your shoulders and walked towards the duo.

The same fake smile stayed on your lips as you wrapped your arms around Theo's neck and taking him by surprise by quickly attaching your lips to his. He immediately kissed back, wrapping an arm around your waist and deepening the kiss.

"I think I'm going to go," Hayden awkwardly whispered, before backing up and turning around to go talk to Liam who she'd seen.

As soon as Hayden left the two of you, you pulled away with a smirk. Theo looked confused, but still utterly happy.

"What was that for?" He asked, running his hands up and down your sides.

You shrugged, attempting to be nonchalant and not completely over the moon with how well your little idea worked out. "Hmm, nothing. Just for you, being you."

You turned your head and subconsciously your smirk grew as you saw Hayden and Liam walking down the hall together. Theo watched your expression change, and who you glanced at. Finally, the teenage boy caught on.

"You were jealous?" His voice came out cocky with slight surprise as you turned back towards him.

You hummed, tracing his jawline with your finger and debating how to answer. "Maybe, I was."

He laughed, gripping your hips as he leaned in close to your ear. "Why don't I show you what only you can have?"

A breathy laugh left your lips as he smirked at your blushed state. "And that means?"

You both knew very well what exactly it meant, but you just had to ask. This time, he leaned towards your ear again after planting a kiss to your cheek. "Oh baby girl, I think we both know what it means."

_____________________________

a/n

baby girl. has. me. fucking. weak. as. hell. damn. you. theo. raeken.