Chat Noir ran down the abandoned streets of Paris, it was about 3:00 am , and he was feeling lonely .
He went to visit Marinette Dupain, a girl he knew from school. This reason being he was lonely.
Cats are nocturnal...

He creeped up on her balcony, and to his surprise, she was awake.
" Uh, is that Chat Noir?" Marinette whispered to herself, since Tikki was fast asleep. She threw on her robe and head up to the small terrace. "Chat?" She asked nervously. "What the heck are you doing here?" She said.
" Well I was feeling lonely." He Replied. Marinette knew it was most likely one of his family problems he sometimes talks about. " Can't call me crazy, your awake too!" He Said .
"Shhh!" The fierce 17 year old girl screamed at him. " We can't wake up my parents!" She added. "S-sorry." He stuttered in a more quiet tone. "It's fine Chat, But what is the problem." She asked him.
" Nothing I'm just lonely." He Said in an annoyed tone. " Chat quit." She snapped in reply. " I know it is more than that. What's really bothering you?" She added.
" Well I-uh" He Said.
"Family issues, again. I can't ever have freedom. Today I said something very rude in reply to my superiors." He added on, sending a tearful look to Marinette's face. " I just feel bad, you know." He Said.
" Don't be." She said back to him. " just next time you stand up to an adult, or anybody for that matter,
Try to do it in a respectful manner." Marinette added on. " Thanks Mari." He Said.
" Now I know underneath it all, your still human. So go home, and go to sleep." She said, kissing him in the cheek. Chat Noir's face was sent into the deepest shade of red you never even knew existed.
The young man bounced to the next roof over, and stopped. He whispered to himself, "Love you Marientte."
He just could never tell it to her face. He had already figured it out... her little secret. He knew she was ladybug, but after discussion with Plagg, he decided to not tell her or any body else , just to keep his secret, until absolutely necessary. If only Mari loves him, Adrien. Every time he gets near her she tries to ignore him, even when he does talk to her, she doesn't seem to want to say much.
Chat noir jumped through the mansion window, and immediately de-transformed. " Plagg, I can't even stop myself. She is breath taking ." He ranted on to Plagg. He collapsed into his bed, and shut off the lamp.

" Adrien!!! Adrien!!!" He woke up and saw Ms. Bustier in his vision. I guess he has fallen asleep in class.
" Class is over children, you may be dismissed." She continued. As him and Nino walked out nino had the courage to confront Adrien.
" what's wrong dude? You've been off all day!" He Said.
"Okay... you can't tell but I think I've got a crush on mari." He Said. You could tell Nino was throwing a little party in his brain, but instead of screaming for 4 hours straight, he replied. " okay bro I won't tell." Nino said.
Well, that was the lie of the century. No way he couldn't tell.

Authors note.
I know I just finished my last two books , the secret is that I already have the stories written down, I just have to type them.
So please let me know if I should keep doing this story.