" okay kids . Don't get to excited yet..." Ms bustier put the cheering on hold. The kids were celebrating because the school is allowing them to have have a school dance. But, they had to do it all themselves. Which means a party committee. Which means Alya losing her mind. " Im so ready for this!" Alya Shouted. She was happy to be planning.
Adrien had extreme chest pains. His heart was hurting. His insides were turned outside. All because of his loss. Fortunately he could handle his Freud unlike his father , who throws stuff and remains cold, constantly. The teenage boy came running threw the door.
"Uh-" Nathalie started to say as he ran in the mansion. "Cancel fencing. I don't feel well." Adrien told her before she could finish. That wasn't a total like because he did Have the sniffles, but he wasn't really sick. He went into his room. "Alexa, play wake me up when September ends by Green Day." He told the small robot. "Hey kid, it's okay." Plagg comforted the sad teen as he face planted into the bed. "Look on the bright side. School dance! You can ask Marinette." Plagg cheered him on.
"Father probably won't let me."
" well just ask her!" Plagg continues. He transformed into chat and bounced out the window. He detransformed before going into the Dupain bakery. The confused teenage boy walked into the bakery to find Marinette's parents sobbing.
" Mr Dupain? Ms. Chang? What's wrong?" Adrien asked. " Mari is missing!!! Have you seen her?" Mrs. Chang Asked him. "No I haven't , we will find her don't worry." Adrien Said as he patted her back. Where was she? Was she doing a mission as ladybug?

Ladybug. That's it! He thought. He left and ducked into a dark tunnel to transform into Chat noir. He flipped open his stick, and saw that she wasn't answering, but could find her location. So he followed the map.
She was on the compete other side of Paris. How did she get all the way over there? He knew that somebody was up to something.
It took about 45 minutes to find the place but chat eventually ended up at a large black building. He opened the door and walked in. "May I help you?" And accountant at the front desk asked.
"Yeah tell me what this place is?" Chat asked her with a snotty attitude. He wasn't in the mood for people messing with his lady. "It's a robot building club. We also battle robots." The strange looking accountant replied. "Ha. Gotcha." The accountant giggled-as Chat noir looked around to see bars on everything and red lights going off. He wanted to tell her he could just cataclysm out, but maybe that could make his situation worse. So he decided not to make a peep. His worried expression grew larger. "My name is Casey LeVour. All I want is your miraculous. Or the bug dies." She said to him. This cat was stuck like a duck in a truck.