"Marinette!" Nino Screamed to Marientte before her and Alya were out of sight. Nino knew Alya was going to her house. "Can i- t-tag along?" He Said panting with his hands on his knees.
" we don't mind having you but why?" Marinette Said. "I've gotta tell you something."
The group of teens walked into the bakery and up to Marinette's room. Nino and Alya sat on the chaise, while Mari was sitting in her spinning chair.
" this is serious business dudes I mean girls." Nino said to them. Marinette was raising one eyebrow. "WELL SPILL ALREADY!" Alya screamed st him.
" okay I've just found out, that... Adrien is crushing on you!!" He exclaimed. Marinette was frozen. Alya and Nino were snickering at her face.
" You're nervousness got you in trouble. He thought you didn't like him." Nino said.
" what, oh my god." Marinette Said. She was completely blank. What was she doing now, is she gonna confront him?
At school the next day....

"Bro confront her! She totally loves you." Nino nudged Adrien in the rib cage and made him let out a oof. " really?" Adrien asked him.
" totally!" Nino said. "Maybe." Adrien said.
Adrien picked at his cold meal with disgust. The disgust of being alone. "Hey Nathalie?" He reached toward her. " Yes, Adrien?" She Replied with her normal, default robotic voice.
"Will you sit with me while I eat. And have a normal conversation about normal things. I want friends." Adrien Said. "Friend I can hang with not at school." He added. " I suppose I can do that for you Adrien." Nathalie Replied. They sat in awkward silence for a moment, and then started conversing the weather and whatever.
Adrien walked in his room slammed the door, and looked at his computer screens of his mother. Well his lock screen was his mother, the home page was Ladybug obviously.
" Plagg I miss her too much." He Said to the small black cat as he flew out of his jeans pocket. " I know kiddo. I know-"
Each year, his mother grew deeper into his heart. The fact she wasn't there made it worse. Most people will mostly be over it. But Adrien would so do anything, in his human power to bring her back into life. But there was no possible way he could without hurting somebody.
The teenage boy got out his phone and searched Marinette's contact and did star 67 before so the number was left un recognized.
             " Hello Marinette, this is Chat noir." He answered. " that stupid cat! Marientte knows his number by the back of her hand...!" Tikki thought to herself.  "Um hello, what's up?" She said.
            " it's getting dark can I come visit. I need you." He Said.  " yeah chat of course." She Replied.
She heard an almost instantaneous clang on the roof as a black figure appeared swinging its tail.
              " How did you get my number, Chat?" She asked him. "I'm a cat I can do many things you couldn't dream about." He Replied. " never re call that number okay Mari?" He added.
       " I won't." She said. The two sat in the chairs of the balcony watching the sun set. She grabbed his chin and directed it toward hers, pulling him a little closer. " Hey chat. I don't know if I should but.." she started. The moment was electrifying for him. He felt a passion for her he didn't know that existed. It was passionate . Long . Exaggerated. Hungry. Beautiful. A kiss. On the lips .
              His face was barn red. He didn't know what to do. She pulled away from him. " It's okay, you know if-y-you don't uh- l-Ike me back i just uh..." she started stuttering. What did she just do? A crush on Chat noir??