" I'll kill her. I will." Said Drake Sea, a gang leader, as he had a gun against Ladybug's head. " you won't do this to her." Chat Yelled at him. He pulled a wad of cash out of his wallet. Like a huge wad of cash.
              " Take it . Let her go if I give this to you." He Said. " Hawk moth is counting on me, and in Gangs, your brothers are your life." Drake Said to him.
          " you want it. That bad?" Chat Said to drake. "Okay. He whispered cataclysm and walked over to drake.
          "Nice doing business with ya." He reached out and grabbed his hand.
           " Bye drake." He Said with a tear. Cat noir don't enjoy hurting people but for  the life of his lady,'he'd do anything. " chat!" She cries as she ran up to him and gave him a very tight hug. " I thought you would give him your miraculous. Good thing you didn't but..." she added . " I would never do that. Well unless I was myself not chats nd dint have powers." Chat Said to her.
                "That was brave. Thanks chat." Ladybug Said to him.
               The cat ran up on Marinette's balcony , and knocked waiting for her to get back. He knew where she was but  expected she'd be home by now.
          She flew in to the balcony and transformed on the spot. (Sorry I had to) before she could move she saw Chat noir. " Well... looks as if the cat is out of the bag." She said. "I've known you were Marientte for a few months now. I heard you talking in an alley and decided to come visit you but then you transformed in front of my eyes." He Said as he emerged from the dark.
            " I guess , I might as well just show you who I am. You might squeal Milady." Chat Said. " Unless you're a vampire, I don't think that'll happen Chat." Ladybug Replied to him.
           At that's moment, Chat Noir de-transformed  back into Adrien Agrestè, the handsome , rich, kind but sad boy. Marinette was struck with an electrifying shock to the heart.
               " Marinette... you probably still don't like me do you." Adrien Said to her . " No -I-uh..." Mari stuttered.
              He brushed his hand up against her chin directing it toward him. "Don't be nervous" He Said to her. She gave him a long hug drenching him in her tears.

Authors note.
Okay so I am desperately trying to make a good story but it's not working lol. Sorry if I'm making you mad  with my awful story.
Mwah💋