Casey had left the room. He didn't see that she was not akumatizied. "She forgot this cat still has claws." He whispered. He knew ladybug was in the building so he hit the only door not in the room with his cataclysm. He busted through the walls and when he walked through the door he saw Casey with a AK47 towards ladybugs head. "This the second time this week you've had a gun against your head." Chat snarled at her. "I don't choose if this happens or not." Ladybug Replied. "Shut up , bug." Casey Replied with attitude. This was no laughing matter.
                "Chat She isn't  akumatizied." Ladybug Said. "What! Then how do I save you?" Chat Said. See Casey wasn't that great of a villain, she has left the room many time, thinking there was nothing Hey could do. Chat was busy searching every corner of the room for a camera. They make even the smallest one. "I used cataclysm to get in here." He said.
              Ladybug kicked her plate of peas across the floor. "Here I'm not hungry."  Her and chat were getting the same vibe. "Let's charge up a Plagg." He Said. Hopefully there were no cameras waiting for them. "Ew. I'm not looking forward to this." Plagg Said .
            "Shut up and eat." Adrien Said to his kwami s ending him into shock. He didn't feel like dealing with this anymore. He wanted his lady back. He was a little tired of all this . Plagg gulped it up and we were soon back in business. His claws were already sharp enough to cut the rope she was tied up in, and cataclysms the door on the way out. "Sorry Casey. No miraculous today." Chat Noir  Said as they whipped out the door. They ducked into the dark alley and sighed of relief. They called the police bee to Casey and she was taken to prison. "Get home. Your parents are worried to death." Chat Said to his ladybug with a attitude. "What's with all the angst Chat? You're usually not like this." Lady bug asked him. She is right . I have been a little angsty lately. Chat thought to himself. "I'm sorry I am just having a hard time right now." Chat Said. "Well, we got that dance if you feel up to-" she said as he now saw a Marinette .  "I'll think about it..." Chat Said to Mari, as she gave him a big kiss on the head. He blushes. Despite his slight anger, or really sadness, a kiss form Marinette definitely cheered him up.
               "Would you like to bring me home?" Marinette asked. "I'd love to." He Replied.  The two walked into the bakery to see her parents jumping to joy. "She got lost." Chat Said giving Sabine a reassuring pat on the back. "Oh my Chat noir thank you!" Tom Said as he gave him a hug. Chat left the bakery and head towards home. Jumping roof to roof. That made his slight angst feeling go away.