Now that he has finally given out the big reveal, he thought maybe he should ask Marinette out. But not as chat noir, as Adrien.  "Uh Marinette..." Adrien walked up to her and said at the park. She was with Alya and Nino. He swore he could see them tearing up. He wa sure he was gonna do this.
               " Marinette." His voice surrounded her , and she melted. She never got this far, so what does she do know. Okay, keep your cool. "Yes?" She Replied to him. Adrien's face lit up in a pinkish red shade.
           " I love you. and I was thinking maybe- Uh do you um-" he started.
          She reached up to him and kissed him dead on the lips, stopping him from continuing his sentence. The next thing they knew Alya and Nino were rolling their eyes. " Well would you look at that, now who's playing tonsil hockey?" Alya snickered at them. The couple pulled away from each other and then sat down on the picnic blanket. " Eeee!! Finally" Nino Shouted like a squealing fan girl.  " This is totally going on my fan page!" Nino Yelled. " Fan page?" They all looked at him. " what do you have a fan page for Nino?" Adrien asked him.
               " it's for adrientte" Nino Replied. " What's adrinette?" Marinette Asked him. " Honestly I love you guys but your so dense. Adrientte is your ship name." Alya budded in. "Ship?" Adrien Said. " How long has this been-" Mari Asked Nino. " This ship as been sitting at the dock for about 3 years, and now it is finally sailing." Nino said.
               " I still don't get this ship thing" Adrien Said.
            " Adrien , ship is short for relationship. When fan girls and fan boys see two people in love , the say they ship it... and when the ship goes @cannon, they say it sailed." Alya said. "Oh so basically you waste your time obsessing over people who are in love?" Adrien Said.  
                 " Yeah pretty much." Alya and Nino said in synchronization.
              "So you're in love with us being in love?" Adrien Said.  " you're exactly spot on." Nino said. Marinette and Adrien looked at each other, as Nino didn't realize he made a pun. An inside joke pun. "What's so funny?" Alya asked.
              "it's just funny Nino has a fan page." Marinette Said, even though she felt bad about lying.
             The group decided to head into a new cafe, a very small one, since the tuna sandwiches they packed for lunch got warm and soggy and the soda had gone flat.  " What an adorable Cafe!" Mari Screamed as they all headed in. Adrien thought about his dad suddenly. And then remembered he had a shoot in 5 minutes. "Oh guys I'm sorry I am supposed to be at a shoot in 5 minutes." He apologies as he dashed out the door. He ran up to Pierre at the Eiffel Tower. "Sorry I'm late." Adrien Said to him. "Be prepared to eat lots of ze spaghetti." Pierre Replied to him.

Authors note

Okay so I'm sorry that my stories are awful. But I write them anyway. Hah. Tell me if you like my chat inspired story. Nothing much is happening yet but it gets better