03.

OMNISCIENT.

It had been a week. A whole seven days since he received the couples memorabilia. Ever since the first letter he had only read up to one a day as he found comfort in her instruction.

Today's letter was encased in a bright red envelope and had a wax stamp, "She got fancy." Austin said to himself with a small chuckled from his place on his front porch.

He carefully peeled back the melted wax wanting to closely preserve all the small remnants of her he could incase she didn't want to be found, but just wanted him to know she was okay.

JANUARY 6th, 2016.

Dear Austin,

We're having a baby girl. Honestly I'm so happy for us, like we really made her, we did that bitch, and that's lit as fuck. Also, I seen your band perform in front of Simon and I'm so proud of you. You sounded so fucking good. I'm gonna get emotional and eat and cry so let me stop real quick. It's only been four months and I'm already swole as fuck. It's like really sad because I have a whole five months left. Also I don't like that ol swole head ass Zion. Let him lay another hand and I swear ima pull up outta nowhere. Maybe I'm not going to send this one, she's violent but really all I have to say is. I love you, I miss you, and we are okay.

—From Celly 🖤

He let out a soft sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding as he read the words 'we are okay.' It made him feel all the better about their current situation. Attached to the back of the letter he got the fourth set of sonogram pictures and put them beside the red stamp for when he hung them up along with the others he had been keeping. He wanted every memory he could of the child before he met her. From what he could calculate from that point she was one almost two at that point.

Austin also noticed how feisty and opinionated she still was by her comments about Zion. "She's still the same." He murmured to himself with a low chuckle as he got up from the position he was at the bar in the kitchen. He went through living room and jogged upstairs passing all the boys open doors to finally get to his. In his pursuit he caught each boys attention and they all gathered at their doors waiting for his pending reaction.

"Do you think he's gonna cry today?" Edwin asked softly, which was a big contrast from his everyday attitude. "Nah he looked happy today, should we ask what this one was about?" Brandon answered with a leading question.

"Maybe he finally got out of womb baby pictures." Nick added as they seen Austin pinning the new additions to his sonogram wall. "We're at four months!" He said excitedly.

"I see you're happy today," Zion was the first to talk to him. "What happened today?"

"One, she doesn't like you, and she said your head is swole." To this Zion was shocked, "What? I'm delightful and my head is the right size for my body thank you."

"Also, she said she's proud of us and she's let me know that I'm having–well I have a baby girl." Austin broke into a smile ignoring Zions false comments, as well as the other boys.

"Bro congrats, how old is she now? Like two?" Edwin said bringing his regular energy. "She should be three on June sixth, hopefully one of these letters has some type of information, because I'm tryna meet her."

"Whatever happens, just know we'll be there for you no matter what." Nick said patting Austin's back.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'm so proud of you man for um–doing ya thang but for real though, she said my head was swole?" All the other boys rolled their eyes at his interjection and turned going into their rooms leaving him with Austin who just went downstairs.

"I mean it's a serious question, do you think it's swole?"

AALIYAH.
man ima be like
those proactive people
and make chapters ahead
of time