06.

OMNISCIENT.

The next morning Austin awoke early to read the next letter as it had been as she predicted, but the birth of his child. In some way he felt like he was experiencing it from the way he was pacing around with nervousness coursing through him. He held the letter in this hand as he took his usual place at the bar in the kitchen with his water and maybe an apple he'd neglect.

This morning though brought him back to the first morning and he felt like he couldn't open if, because if he did it was real. Everything was going to set in, he was going to see his daughters face and he was going to be able to see how she looked, even though he preferred to meet her in person. He let out a low and graveled breath.

After a moment, Austin found it in him to at least peel back the red wax stamp that had little flecks of gold in it. "She's advancing even more." He mumbled to himself with a breathy laugh following close behind it. He placed it to the side before he slid his finger over the now unseamed letter knowing she probably did the same before he slid the letter out, it was short and the handwriting was rushed towards the beginning and then at the end it was neater. This indicated it was either written at different times and or places, she changed her train of thought, or she was on the way and was writing it on her stomach. As for the picture he left it for later seeing as he didn't want to spoil the surprise for himself. It was like a plot and the picture was the resolution; right now he was on his rising action was the climax was the letter.

June 6th, 2016

So my water just fucking broke right in my shower, after I just cleaned her bro. I got all my shit together, the baby bag, clothes, the nursery is fully set even though I know she's gonna sleep with me because hoes just stay fucking wildin. Basically I'm writing my checklist to you since I'm too frantic to say it. I've called my friend already she lives next door, I got my phone, wallet, all of it.

Austin baby I'm really scared, my pussy feels like she poppin out with the mob, there better only be one fucking baby. You're getting sued if I have more than one and I mean that with everything in me nigga cuh you keep playing with me.

I'm so sorry, my stomach hurts so bad and my vagina keeps going boom boom boom like can she just fall the fuck out please? I'm outside the hospital and it hurts so bad. They're probably gonna call my parents and they might call you, I hope they do I miss you so much man.

Bro fuck that you can't sleep with me ever again you whore, pull out game weak as fuck and I mean that shit. If these drugs don't work I'm coming for you, you musty bitch & I mean that shit. Stupid bitch.

Okay I pushed that whiny girl out but she's beautiful, she has your nose and your eyes, they're a lot more chocolate than mine are. I love you thank you for being a weak pull out nigga baby. I think I had the baby like I see her but she might be inside me still. My doctor told me to go to sleep, so bye baby.

Okay so I'm sorry I sprung that shit and all my emotions were all over the place. Thank you for blessing me with our babygirl, she's the literal love of my life and in time I'll bring her to you. Her name is Alianna Zalia Porter. It would feel unfair to give her my last name and I know how much you liked the name Ali so I added it to another name and then you got our little baby. But like I said, you'll get to meet her and see her and everything. I promise you, Austin.

—From Celly 🖤

He sighed in relief unknowingly as he could see tear stains on the paper from her pain. She was always a crybaby under immense pain, as anyone else would be, but it had to be something excruciating for her to cry. He felt for her as he subconsciously rubbed his stomach. He then shifted his attention to his baby's picture and he immediately fell short of breath and was astonished. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in the second most beautiful's arms.

Cecelia looked tired as she cradled the small lightly tanned baby whose head was filled with deep chocolate curls like her mommas but a little tighter of a pattern. He felt connected to her and he knew he had to meet her, but as the letter said he'd have to wait because in time he'd meet the love of Cecelia and his own life, even if he had never met her. What he didn't know was that 'in time' was a lot closer than he would've guessed.

"Yo bro good morning." Edwin said as he patted his friends shoulder seeing the usual on the counter. "She had the baby, man." He beamed causing Ed to let out a belt of joyous laughter mirroring Austin.

"Ahh congrats man, what's her name?"

"Her name is Alianna Zalia Porter."

AALIYAH.
that's cute, one more
letter. 😣🖤