04.

OMNISCIENT.

It was a couple days after the heart warming news and he wanted to keep that streak alive. For the last few days he just wanted to fly through the mail but he could keep a promise. This day though he was set to be doing an interview later on that day so he had to go off schedule and open it in the morning. Today's letter however was something you'd leave for later on as it's contents weighed heavy.

APRIL 10th, 2016.

Dear Austin,

Im bigger than Brandon's forehead what the fuck, but the doctor said our baby is healthy and she's almost ready. Only two more months and she'll pop her ass out man damn. We had sex for what again? Anyways, I seen y'all performing online and you're so fucking cute man stop it please! Your hair is gorgeous and I miss braiding it. Sometimes I wish I didn't run away and I wonder what it's like. I sent a letter to my parents too, and I told them not to look for me, that's why the police told you to stop looking for me. I came back once and I seen you, you looked sad and I felt terrible for it but at the time I was more afraid of the consequences than anything so I couldn't let you know. It took me however long to send these because I'm afraid. I'm afraid you won't love me the way you used to and I'm afraid that you'll turn me away. I'm sure you'll love our kid but I'm not sure you'll really love me. Maybe it's because I'm finally in my third and it's my hormones starting to kick in on full drive or maybe you should move on. I want you to be there when she's born but looking at how I'm moving thats not going to happen and I'm sorry I'm doing this to you in advance. When we talked about having kids I wanted you by my side the whole time but I'm the one keeping you away. Again I'm so proud of you, and thank you for blessing me with our beautiful baby, hopefully I'll see you soon enough, I love you and we're okay.

—From Celly 🖤

For a moment he just sat there and thought about what she said. "She came back?" He said to himself. "hm?" Nick inquired as he looked up from his place on the couch.

"Nothing, I'm just kind of annoyed." He pursed his lips as he sighed placing the sonogram to his side as well as the letter as he ran his fingers through his deep Auburn hair. "What the fuck." He said being upset knowing this was probably going to show later in his interview but he couldn't control himself, he was sick of the games she was playing, what he didn't know was she was about to step it up a hell of a lot more.

AALIYAH.
Austin and his kid are
going to meet soon
and it's going to be soft 🥰
I did some quick
ass math for these dates
and babygurl we only got three
letters left.