09.

OMNISCIENT.

"Move over, Brandon." Austin murmured as he tossed himself over some in the opposite direction looking for some sort of room. "You move over, Austin." Brandon said as the two rolled further in fighting for space not realizing who was in between them.

"You can both move." A small voice said as her little hands pushed the two away and then rose from her place in between them to stretch for the day. Their eyes snapped open with panic, forgetting about the night before, until they seen the girl. For Austin, that moment was surreal because it proved that his little girl was real, and he wasn't going to let anyone take her away.

"I'm sorry, good morning, Alianna." He said as he rubbed his eyes with a yawn. "Good morning, Daddy. How did you sleep?" She asked as if she didn't sleep beside him. Just the night before, to welcome their temporary new addition, they had a movie night filled with her favorite shows and movies to make her feel more at home.

"uh– what about me?" Brandon whined causing her to sigh and shake her head. "It's not your turn, hush," She said as she sat back in between them and rolled her eyes putting her finger over his lips. "Please continue father, you were saying?"

With a light chuckle he answered. "I slept great, but I think I felt two little feet kicking me." He said as he got closer and tickled her causing her to yelp out a few giggles. "Daddy stop, I'm sorry." She yelled in pain and joy.

"Okay, okay," he paused before Brandon attacked her with tickles next before Austin joined back causing her to laugh louder than before and began waking up the other three.

"Are you guys ambusing my niece?" Edwin said with a rasp to his voice as Nick and Zion both just groaned and rolled over in their places either on the couch or, for Zion, sprawled out across the floor. "Uncle Edwin please save me!" She shrieked as he sprung up and playfully fought the pair off before grabbing her and running up the stairs to his room Austin's room to hide, since that's where her stuff was.

"Do you think they'll find us in here?" Edwin asked as they crouched by the closet hearing heavy footsteps coming down the hallway towards them. "Yeah, but we gotta be smooth, you know? We gotta be like that fisherman on the Geico commercial? State Farm? Progressive? One of them, that old white man said we gotta be quicker than that." She lectured not really knowing who she was referring to.

"I'm gonna call you Matilda." Edwin concluded to her causing her to become confused. "Why? Who is that?"

"Matilda is a movie about a little girl named Matilda, who was brilliant, just like you. Do you like that name?" He asked as the two had now laid on the floor, in front of each other with their heads resting in their hands. "I think it's amazing!" She smiled before she caught a glimpse of his nails and they hadn't been looking their best.

"Oh no that just won't do." She said as she shook her head and ran over to her bag and grabbed a few little glass bottles from the front pouch before she went back into her position on the floor. "Pick a color."

After an hour or so of playing nail salon, while being interrupted by Austin and Brandon who both also became her clients, Alianna became bored. "Daddy I'm bored." She whined as she rolled across his back as the two were now alone in the room.

"Well what do you wanna do, munch?" He asked as she rolled onto the bed. "I wanna play with the dogs, but Uncle Z said Simba needs to nap. But he's been napping pleaseee!" She said as she flipped onto her back. Just like her mother.

"Go ask him, and be careful going down the stairs, I don't want you to hurt yourself!" He yelled after her as she was already toddling down the stairs to Zions room by the kitchen.

"Uncle Zion, uncle Zion, uncle Zion!" She said happily as she jumped off the last step and ran to his door knocking. "What, little girl!" He yelled as Simba barked and she opened the door. When she did she seen the room lights to be her favorite color; green. "Wow, it's almost prettier than me in here!" She giggled as she climbed on his bed while Zion let out a hearty laugh.

"Girl you're conceited as fuck–" He said before putting his hand over his mouth because no matter how bright she was she was still impressionable. She instantly leaned up and popped him lightly in his mouth. "Don't curse in front of my child!" Austin yelled from upstairs

"Ouhhh you're in trouble." She giggled as she pointed at him. "Oh my gosh, hey people!" She waved as to the live Zion forgot he even had on as Simba broke free from Zions arms and hopped onto her lap immediately giving her kisses making her infectious laugh fill the room. "I love you, doggy!" She wrapped her chubby arms around his neck and kissed his head before Simba laid across her lap.

Feeling happy with herself she looked back up at Zion who was already looking at her with a look that told her he was surprised. "You just took my dog!"

"No he left you for better, thank you!" She rebutted. "Well excuse me then!" Zion said.

"Anyways–" She started but was cut off by Zion. "Anyways, this is Alianna." He said boredly seeing as there was obvious confusion amongst the viewers of the live. "Bitter, hey I'm almost three." She smiled as she laid her head on his arm as Simba slept on her making her sleepy.

"I didn't ask."

"And I didn't ask for the attitude." She yawned with an attitude herself as she looked up at him. "Give me back my dog then!"

"No! Back of before I take your oil and those sticks catch on fire!" She snapped back, feeling like it's something her mother would say to defend her.

"Y'all seen that, she really hurt my feelings." He said as he tried to act tough but then began to feign a cry. "Uh huh you better leave me alone." She nodded before she felt bad and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it, will you forgive me?" She asked with her arms around his arm and her head on his elbow. "Okay Ali, just because you asked so nicely." He smiled down at her just to be met with one looking right back up at him.

"Promise?" She asked holding out her pinky.

"Pinky Promise!" He said as the locked pinkies making everyone watching gush at the two.

2:12 PM

AUSTIN.
I'm sorry, there's nothing wrong
with Alianna, but can I post her ?

It would mean a lot to me,
and I don't like keeping secrets.

3:45 PM

CECELIA.
alright.

but if it gets to much
for her, and she's being
hated on I want you to stop.

I don't want her to be some
poster baby for your band but
I want her to have as much fun
with you as possible.

Is she okay?

AUSTIN.
she's great

she brilliant, thank you
for taking such good care of her
and I'm sorry for felt the way you
did about having her

I know you might not be ready
to talk about it, but I'll wait for
when I see you.

thank you again for letting me keep her

CECELIA.
It's fine, but take
care of my baby

AUSTIN.
I got you, I promise.

AALIYAH.
I want y'all to know that
surely wasn't about to get
anything today but I felt bad

& they talked ladies, but idk
if they'll speak that much. It makes her
nervous, as it should, but Ali is warming
up !!!  🤠🦑🤼‍♀️