15.

OMNISCIENT.

"Okay guys, how do I look? Do I look good? Do you think I can get a boyfriend my age tonight– or maybe a four year old!" She said with excitement.

"What!" Brandon said feeling hurt. "Shut up I seen you looking at Bertha the Bird body." Alianna rolled her eyes and Zion, Nick, and Edwin all laughed like no tomorrow yet she was serious. "mhm, that's what I thought."

"Okay Ms. Comedian, let's go before you Chuck-E Cheese closes and you miss out on all the fun." Austin said as the boys set up for a party since it was Friday, and that alone was an excuse to party.

"Alright guys, it's time for me to be better than everyone else there!" She smiled as she stood on Brandon's bed admiring herself in their dresser mirror. She then gave kisses to all of her uncles and an extra hug for Brandon for making him feel bad. "Bye Bye, boys, have fun being bad!" She giggled and she jumped down the stairs and into the car before they made their way out to eat and to the children's fun house known as Chuck-E Cheese.

As soon as the car left the driveway the four boys were setting out bottles of liquor, guests were arriving, food was being put out, and the lights were being dimmed as the music volume was being raised. In less than thirty minutes the house was packed with old and new faces. And three new ones were about to be introduced.

Cecelia had planned to go in alone but when she told her best friend and her homegirl what was going down and what Ansley said, they had to come. "You think I'm going to let some big faced Barbie bitch named Anal threaten my niece? She got me fucked up and so does everybody that's ridin' with her." Mikaela said as she got ready for this party because even though she was likely to fight tonight she believed she was gonna look good doing it.

Her homegirl Destyne was quiet but you could tell she was angry. She had put on some jeans, Timbs, and a deep red hoodie with some hoops and she was ready. Destyne didn't play about the people she loved so the disrespect that Ansley was showing wasn't flying.

Finally there was Cecelia. She had warned Ansley and since she didn't want to listen she was going to make her listen. She put her hair into a slicked back braid in case Ansley liked hair, and she wore all black from her hoodie to her sweats. Only thing not black we're her forces because she was repulsed by black forces. Once they were done they grabbed what they needed and they were gone in a matter of minutes on their way to Ansley.

Meanwhile at the party had indeed brought a friend, not for her safety but just to party with. She knew Austin was out with Alianna but she wanted to have fun still so she decided to bring her girl Kaylah along. "Kaylah, this will be a night to remember!" She smiled as Kaylah recorded her for her story. "As long as that dreadhead here then I'll be okay."

In about forty five minutes the three girls pulled up to the packed house with one intention, well for two of them but it still was the main focus. "We go in there and we find her, and no matter what I get my hands on that bitch." Cecelia said and they walked into the house immediately flying under the radar as they split up. Cecelia went straight upstairs as she felt like she had to be some sort of hoe but it was to no avail. If she had waited for a good five more minutes though it would've been something different.

Destyne looked in the kitchen and dining room but she wasn't there either so their only hope was on the garage, the backyard, or the dance floor but since they seem Brandon by the bar they knew it was only the last two they had to worry about. Before Destyne could make her way outside Mikaela seen her and ran to her telling her she had seen Ansley with two other girls from her place at the DJ table.

She had seen all three of them, two of the girls being Kaylah and the other being Maggie, making it a fair fight if it came down to it. The two were about to go look for Cecelia when they seen her come down the stairs and the three all made eye contact. Mikaela and Destyne immediately pointed to the mini group and she Cecelia made her way there with no problem as her ensemble made their way with the same quickness.