(6)

This one is kinda different but I hope you enjoy it anyways. ^-^

"Gothi, what is it?" Gobber asks, one hand on your shoulder as you lay on your bed. He had come over to care for you as your husband, Hiccup was busy with his chief duties. You'd been feeling awful for almost two weeks now, and it didn't seem to be getting better. "It's not bad, right?" He asks.

She smiles up at him and shakes her head. "What is it?" You ask. Your hands begin to shake. Somehow, Gobber must of found out. He turns to you and smiles. "What is it?!" You demand.

"You're... You're pregnant," he whispers.

"I'm... Pregnant?" You whisper. You laugh and slowly get up. Your hand drops to your stomach. "I'm going to be a mother," you gasp. Tears fill your eyes and Gobber's smile grows. "I-I've got to tell Hiccup!" You ignore the pain in your head and the nauseating feeling in your stomach and run out of the house. "Wait!" You stop yourself. "Where is he at?" You ask Gobber.

"The feeding stations!" He calls. You nod and run as fast as you can. You see Hiccup, stroking Toothless's neck as the dragon eats. He refills the feeding station with fish, moving out of the way so a couple of Gronkles can get some.

"Hiccup!" You call. He turns to you and smiles.

"___, milady, what's wrong?" He asks, grabbing your hands as you reach him. "What are you doing up? Gobber is supposed to be watching you. Didn't Gothi come to check on you?"

"Yes, she did. Hiccup," you pause, smiling. Tears fill your eyes.

"Oh man. You have to tell me what happened. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," you smile.

"Then why-"

"Hiccup," you kiss him quickly. "I'm pregnant."

"Y-you're preg-" He cuts himself off, smiling at you. You nod. He laughs and lifts you by your waist, spinning you around. You laugh with him. He puts you down and holds you close. "I'm going to be a dad?" He asks. You nod. He steps back to kiss you softly on the lips and then places his hands on your stomach.

"I'm going to be a dad," he announces, his eyes brighter than ever.