A/N please read

Ok, so I know this must be a bummer to some people who actually care out there, but I'm probably not gonna be writing for a few days. You see, my GCSE options got buggered up because they changed the blocks, and now I have to re-evaluate my decisions. I did slot of crying so...
Mmm. A lot said there about how sensitive I am on the inside.
Thank you all who read, just the fact that this book has views keeps me writing.
Now that that's over with, here are some recommendations and thank you's.
Special thanks to NCT_is_life for being amazing and supporting me in what I do. You'll be fine, you've dealt with worse, boy.
Check out his books Nature Boy and Flashes of Colour which are both super wholesome and with good grammar and spelling. Binge some K-POP if you feel like I'm killing you, NCT_is_life and don't even think about commenting that your writing is bad. Otherwise I will defenestrate you.
Also I'd like to thank Brooklyn_Writes for inspiring me to be a writer and ALWAYS LEAVING ME ON CLIFFHANGERS IN THE BOOK.
The books are Catgirl: Broken and Dove in the Darkness which are both A- mazing.
As well as those two, Candyfloss66 for the amazing oneshots book. I read it everyday. 
Young Justice oneshots to be precise. I fell in the fangirl hole a long time ago.
So read the stories mentioned if this one's trash.
Keep Star Wars-ing,
A tired and sad author who is on the edge of insanity right now.