Killer Training Camp 03 Student

The people in the banquet hall left after the police registered them.
Gongsun's eyebrows, leaving the hall, went to the elevator.
Looking at the elevator full of canned sardines, Gongsun felt little nausea, shook his head and decided to go down the stairs.
Pushing open the door to the stairwell, just wanting to go down... Suddenly, an arm forces itself on him.
When Gongsun was so angry that he couldn't make a sound, he was pulled into the corner.
Looking up, He saw Bai Jintang smile and appeared in front of him.
Gongsun looked up and yelled at him: "What do you want?!"
Bai Jintang shrugged: "Oh, you helped me a lot, I want to thank you for coming."
Gongsun looked up and stared at Bai Jintang's eyes for a moment, gently said: "You want to thank me, that is simple."
Bai Jintang glimpsed a little, and he had to bow his head to think about his pro, and he saw a flash of cold in front of him. He instinctively reached out and grabbed the Gongsun's wrist in the air... See a slashing scalpel.
"Hey!" Bai Jin Tang quickly stepped back two steps. "How can you keep the knife bright?"
"Don't you want to thank me?" Gongsun said evilly, "Exactly, I have long wanted to try living anatomy!"
"Oh " Bai Jintang is not angry and laughs, "Do you know, I just like you like this!"
"Bastard! I will kill you!"
"With you, if you want, life is no problem."
"Who wants... you take it away!"
......
In the stairwell, Ding Zhaohui took out the handkerchief and handed it to Ding Zhaolan: "Give! Wipe the water..."
Ding Zhaolan took it, wiped it, and then handed it back: "Return you! Wipe the nosebleed..."
"But then, the boss is really..."
"Rogue."
"I will send you back." Bai Jintang said softly.
"Who wants you to send me back? !" Gongsun pushed Bai Jintang and turned to leave.
"It doesn't matter, anyway!" Bai Jintang pulled the map direction. "There is a special elevator here."
Until he was pulled down by Bai Jintang and stuffed into the car, Gongsun was still wondering, what is "just right?"
Looking at Bai Jintang's key to the door of the next room, Gongsun was shocked and opened his mouth.
He didn't have time to say anything when he saw the twins who didn't know when to follow them. They took the key to for the next door.
Angry... "You...you..."
Bai Jintang pushed the horrified Gongsun into the room and closed the door.
He looking up and, saw huge floor-to-ceiling windows and closed curtains.
"You seem to live in the police station for a few days?" La Gongsun went to the window and stretched out the curtains. It was a night view.
Gongsun looked at the rundown building opposite the original black hole, and it turned out to be a brightly lit view.
"This area has great potential for development. I have already bought it, there..." said, pointing his finger at the original creepy window and saying: "The office of the president of Bai's Group!"

"..." Gongsun is somewhat uncomfortable. "You, don't need..."
"Hey..." Bai Jintang stretched out a finger and placed it. "The visual angle is the best. You can see me. I can see you too. You can sleep peacefully every night."
......
Gongsun turned to look at him. For the first time, he saw a little seriousness, but he listened to Bai Jintang and added: "Right, I opened a hole in the wall!"
Looking at the direction he directed, Gongsun discovered that there was no wall but a huge door hole that was not originally there, two rooms though.
......
"Bai Jintang! You get me out! You are a psychopath!!" "You called my name for the first time!"
"Roll! Get out of here!"
......
It was night, and Bai Jintang was lying on the bed and couldn't sleep. After Gongsun threw him out, he used furniture to block the hole. "Hey" sighed the 30th time tonight - how is this person so awkward?
The next morning, the refreshing Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao went to S.C.I., and Bao Zheng was called into the office of the director.
"What do you think?" Bao Zheng threw a paper to two people.
Opening it, it turned out to be the case last night, and several other cases of sniper rifle killing.
"It's not like a professional killer." Bai Yutang flipped through the documents. "The technique is not very professional!" Bao Zheng nodded.
"This is the most worrying thing!" Zhan Zhao looked at the information frowning: "The killer yesterday was M's big student? Qi Lei, he just turned twenty?"
Bao Zheng continued to nod: "This case is a bit strange. Dr Wilson and Jon King are foreign celebrities. The incident is highly concerned. You give me a case within half a month!"
Bai Yutang scratched his head: "Bag, do you give time limits?!" Zhan Zhao also echoed: "Yes."
Bao Zheng looked at the two funnily: "You two little sisters,
Give me one less and one less, half a month to solve the case, and one night, give me a toilet for one year! "
Everyone at S.C.I. saw Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao rushing in.
"Ma Han!"
"Captain?"
Ma Han saw Bai Yutang's face was not good, and he immediately ran to listen to him.
"Take the technical team to the four crime scenes to investigate!"
"Yes!"
"Wang Chao, Zhang Long, to investigate the details of the victims, and also the professor and star."
"Yes!"
"Xu Qing, go to check where the gun came from!"
"Yes"
"Give me a solution within half a month!"
"What??"
Bai Yutang looked at the men in front of him and said with a smile:
"After a day, give me a toilet for a year!" Everyone is busy, birds, beasts, etc...
Zhan Zhao waved at Bai Yuntang whispered: "Hey, the villain has ambition!"
Bai Yutang squinted at him: "Dead cat, what are you muttering?"
"What do we do?" Zhan Zhao asked.
"Call..." Sigh, Bai Yutang picked up the information on the table, "Go to M, check the information of Qi Lei!"
M is a private third-rate university. The habits and dressing of students are completely different from that of C. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao came to the law school's office – yes, Qi Lei is a student of the Faculty of Law.
Jia Zhengyan is a young teacher in his thirties. He is the class teacher of the 4th law school of Qi Lei.
He warmly received Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang. According to his introduction to Lei, He was a very unfamiliar student. After living in the dormitory for half a year, he moved out to rent a house.
"Why? did he not stay with the people in the dormitory?" Bai Yutang asked.
"Well..." Jia Zhengyan hesitated and said: "Qie Lei is sick and can't live with his classmates."
"What disease?" "...sleepwalking..."
"Dream?" Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other with surprise.
"Can you tell me specifically?" Zhan Zhao asked with great interest.
"Of course." Teacher Jia nodded. "Qi Lei has repeatedly attacked his roommate in the middle of the night. He will set fire and beat people. The most serious one almost suffocated in his bed."
"How do you know that he is sleepwalking?" Zhan Zhao frowned.
Teacher Jia sighed: "Qie Lei is not very sociable at ordinary times, but he is very gentle. According to his roommate, when he attacks people at night, he is like a person who is fierce... and, afterwards, Qi Lei doesn't remember what happened at all."
Zhan Zhao bowed his head and said nothing, and Bai Yutang asked Mr Jia a few questions. During this period, Zhan Zhao did not say a word, and he frowned.
After the questions were over, Zhan Zhao finally said: "Where does he lives, does the teacher knows ?"
"Oh, there are records on the contact information. I will copy the address for you."
Jia Zhengyan took out the note and wrote down the address and said, "The specific situation, you can ask the band, they should be the clearest.
"band?"
"Qi Lei is very talented in music. he plays the Bass very well. He has a group called "Boiling Point" with several other students in the school. In this school, it is also a small name. I heard that there are recent records. The company wants to send them a record."
"Where can we find other band members?"
"Oh, in the activity room of the school, it is the red three-story building behind."
Jia Zhengyan looked at the watch: "They always go there every afternoon to practice. You can hear the sound when you enter the building."
The two walked out of the law school's office building.
With no sense of direction, Zhan Zhao was originally turning the third time. He wanted to find the event room.
Bai Yutang looked at the watch: "Cat, 12 o'clock, This is not right Let's go and eat."
Zhan Zhao was reminded by Bai Yutang that he felt his stomach growling.
What to eat?" They turned another three laps on the place. Bai Yutang walked in the direction of the school gate before Zhan Zhao Stopped walking.
"Where to go?"
"When I came in, I saw a Japanese restaurant that looked good at the school gate."
"Japanese cuisine?" Zhan Zhao was born to be interested in "SUSHI! SUSHI! I want to eat squid too."
"Okay, okay, the squid is too much." "And eat sardine rolls!"
"Well, um, sardine rolls."
"And salmon!"
"Well, salmon."
"Squid stabbing!"
"They are all fish, are you really a cat?"
"Wasabi!"
"Don't eat mustard!"
"why?!"
"People who don't have good stomach are not allowed to eat!!"
"Humph!"
The two entered the Japanese restaurant at the school gate.
"Right, cat." Bai Yutang found a more secluded table to sit down. "You were absent-minded, did you find anything?"
Zhan Zhao sat down opposite him and took the menu to order. "I still can't be sure, just wondering."
"What do you suspect?"
"Ok......"
"Say! Dead cat, any appetite."
"I think that Qi Lei's state at the time was not like sleepwalking." Zhan Zhao took Chopsticks and poked the squid rice in front of him.
"What do you mean?"
"In general, the chances of sleepwalking in adults are very small, and most of them have no purpose. In terms of performance, that is, whatever you walk, the state should be stupid." Zhan Zhao meditated and continued to poke the squid rice.
"His teacher said that he was extremely fierce at the time. After the murder, he did not know what he was doing." Bai Yutang stared at the bowl of poor squid rice.
"This is where is strange!" Zhan Zhao said, "Dream is mainly the result of human cerebral cortex activity. The brain's activities include two processes of "excitement" and "suppression".
Usually, when a person is asleep, the cells in the cerebral cortex are in a state of inhibition.
If one or more groups of nerve cells that dominate the movement are still in a state of excitement, sleepwalking will occur.
The scope of sleepwalking is often the most familiar environment for sleepwalkers and the actions that are often repeated..."
"Cat." Bai Yutang knocked on the bowl in front of Zhan Zhao with chopsticks. "You started to speak Chinese again."
Zhan Zhao glanced at Bai Yutang and picked up a big sushi roll,
"Simply, the people who sleepwalk are not very likely to change! And, after a while, they will still think about it, and what happens in the dream is what happened in real life." He opened his mouth and took a bite.
Bai Yutang thought for a moment: "You mean, is he intentional?"
Zhan Zhao took the sushi and shook his head: "Well...not like."
"What is that?"
"...I can't confirm it now, so I want to see his living environment." Zhan Zhao continued to fight the food.
"... Shouldn't it be a madman again?" Bai Yutang sighed helplessly. "How many people are not normal this year?"
Zhan Zhao took the fried shrimp and pointed him: "White mouse! You are not allowed to say the word 'madman'!"
Bang.
When Zhan Zhao's words were not finished, a table not far away was overturned, and then there was a quarrel.
"Do you have to say it again?!"
The two turned their heads and saw a table near the door. Two people were arguing.
One person squatted on the collar of another person and slammed two sentences in a disgusting manner then punched and kicked.
Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were shocked to find that the fierce and sinister is a woman, and the one who is shackled has no power to fight back. It is a man.
The woman's black tights, dressed up like a little punk, stunned and slammed and turned away.
"Pa" The man who was stunned on his face climbed up from the ground and said, "Isn't it just a campus band? What is it like..."
Throw the money and turn to leave.
After the meal, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang first found the residence of Qi Lei near the school according to the address that Jia copied for them.
It was a low-rent house in a collective dormitory. The two went upstairs and knocked on the door, no one.
"It seems that he lives alone." Zhan Zhao looked around and said, "Go to the administrator to get the key?"
Bai Yutang waved his hand: "Where are you going to find an administrator? It's too much trouble." Then he raised his foot and rubbed his foot against the middle of the door.
"bang", the door is open.
The strange smell made both of them frown, as they wanted to go inside, Someone shouted: "Stop, who are you?!" Turning around, seeing the glare from a distance, it's the one who was just swearing at the restaurant.
The punk girl!