Murderer 03 Ghostly

At the moment when the shadow on the wall appeared, everyone in the room couldn't help feeling the coldness of the back. The scene was too strange. Although this gray shadow has no facial features, it can't not see the expression, but the feeling of giving people is more and more subtle, and always feels that the maliciousness is everywhere. It's like the most scary monster, not a monster that looks like a face, but a monster with no facial features, because you don't know what it is thinking, all by yourself, the more you think, the more scary you are.

    In addition to the police officers, there are all the dead people who are on the road. They're afraid that it is a distant term for them. However, the sinister and long-lost fear is still in the real world. The hearts of everyone.

    The police officer of the forensic section took a photo. Bai Yutang walked over and looked at the shadow. He reached out and opened the curtain... The shadow was instantly covered by light, but in the eyes of everyone, it produced a strange lens. The shadow, not like being covered by light, seems to be hiding in the light, and the trace is gone.

    For a long time, everyone was still awake, and Zhan Zhao turned and asked Qin Meng: "Does this shadow have any special meaning?"

    Qin Meng shook her head: "No, I have never seen it." After that, he turned back and asked his men, and his men shook their heads, saying that they had never seen them.

    Zhan Zhao nodded. When he looked back at Bai Yutang, he saw Bai Yutang staring at the gun on the wall. "This is a fake gun!"

    "Yes." Zhan Zhao looked at the information: "In other murder cases, all the fake guns were used."

    Bai Yutang looked closely and looked at a police officer in the forensic section. "Here, there seems to be a fingerprint!"

    ..................

    Subsequently, the people separately investigated the scene and asked Qin Meng and several men, and found no useful clues.

    Helpless, Bai Yutang had to leave with everyone . After the door was over, arrange the actions of each component to investigate the relevant persons in other cases and see if there is any common enemy between the deceased.

    The crowd dispersed, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao also got on the bus.

    "What should I do now?" Zhan Zhao reached out and took the photo out of Bai Yutang's jacket pocket: "Is it going to check the shadow killer, or check this night punisher?"

    He asking, but didn't get an answer, he saw Bai Yutang across the window, frowning and staring at Wu Qiang's villa. Zhan Zhao got some pranks and sighed in the ear of Bai Yutang.

    A spirit, Bai Yutang jerked back and smiled and said, "Cat, why are you teasing me in public?"

    With a glance at him, Zhan Zhao also looked through the window to the place he had just looked at. He curiously asked, "What are you looking at?"

    Bai Yutang pointed to the second floor: "The window against the wall is the window of the study... It is at least ten meters from the ground, and there is no support around it. It seems to be specially designed to avoid climbing..."