Magic Murderer 20 Ended

Bai Chi was inexplicably called downstairs by the twins, saying that there was a gift to be sent....everyone in the SCI followed up curiously. He saw a very cute car at the entrance of the police station_the yellow 'Chafer' and a few round rogue rabbits were attached to the door
Staring at the car for a long time.

Bai Chi asked the twins dumbly -Is this for me?!

-Yeah.

The twins nodded and nodded -You have made so much money for us.

This is a gift for you Xiao Bai Chi has a bitter face, neither is it nor is it not.

The other people in SCI laughed straight and couldn't stand the waist, Bai Yutang looked at the twins with admiration.

"You are really something! He drove with this car, and his police image would be completely destroyed."

"I don't like this."

Bai Chi murmured.

The twins looked at each other and asked Bai Chi.

"What style do you like? We picked it up and thought it best suited you."

Bai Chi pursed his nose, looked up and looked around, suddenly pointed to a large black jeep in the distance and said,

"I like that style big, it is very masculine."

"Haaa!"

How can people explain their feelings, hearing the word 'Masculine' spoken from Bai Chi's mouth, that's really funny!

Zhan Zhao suddenly nudged Bai Yutang, his eyes showing that he was looking at the coming black Jeep.

The car stopped in front of everyone, the door opened, and someone got out, with his left hand wrapped in a cast - Zhao Wei.

Bai Chi ran over happily, of course not to Zhao Wei, but to Lisbon in the back seat of the car.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and walked to Zhao Wei.

"Why are you looking for me?"

Zhao Wei asked Bai Chi.

Bai Chi strokes Lisbon's head.

"I'm not looking for you ... Them."

He said, appointing Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao who came.

Zhan Zhao let Bai Chi send a text message to Zhao Wei, asking that he immediately come to the police station, he didn't expect Zhao Wei to really come so fast.

Zhao Wei looked at the two people standing in front of him. Shrug nonchalantly,

"I know what you're thinking ... If you want me to help you, give me evidence!"

Bai Yutang smiled and said,

"If there is no evidence, you want to admit that you covered up the murderer ?!"

Zhao Wei smiled.

"If you were me, what would you do ?!"