The Murderer Is Not A Human Being

The two listened to Bao Zheng's momentum:

"Follow me"

He felt that his neck is cold.

Zhan Zhao gave Bai Yutang a look - What to do?

The boss is not too small.

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows and made faces - People are crazy to the police station, can you be angry, wait for him to be a gas bucket.

When he entered the office, Bao Zheng threw his suit on the sofa and started to swear by the cigarette.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao's eyes look at the heart and stand up honestly.

"Is this something related to the case you are doing now?!"

Bao Zheng spits out a cigarette.

​"Oh... Looks like..."

Bai Yutang took a look at Zhan Zhao.

"Style...Much like..."

Zhan Zhao received the words,

"You still need to investigate..."

Bao Zheng pressed the cigarette into the ashtray, It's like killing an animal.

With his movements, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao's throat saying -- I have to worry about it.

Bao Zheng took a deep breath and just wanted to speak.

Bai Yutang's phone suddenly rang, and when he took it up, it was Ma Han...

Zhan Zhao quickly said:

"Xiao Bai! It must be Ma Han, they have a major discovery!!"

"Correct!"

Bai Yutang relieved and opened the door, saying to Bao Zheng,

"Officer Bao, let's go first, business matters!"

After that, the two men went out along the door, and Bao Zheng saw that the two men ran away without a shadow, and they screamed at the door regardless of the image:

"You give me a case within a week! Otherwise, I will give you a toilet!!!"

"Call......"

The two ran out of the door, Bai Yutang said while connecting the phone.

"Fortunately, I ran fast... Ma Han, what happened?"

"Captain! Come and bring people, we found out..."

When he hadn't finished talking, he heard a scream from the phone...

Then there was a noisy sound of 'Cī cī', similar to electromagnetic interference, Mahan's voice could no longer be heard.

"Hey?! Mahan! Hey!!"

Bai Yutang even shouted twice, and there was a busy tone on the phone.

"What happened?"