Magic murderer 22 Christmas night

Bai Yutang slowly retired, got up and climbed ashore, looked down at the lost Zhan Zhao.

The white liquid left in the corner of Bai Yutang's mouth and the swallowing movement in Bai Yutang's throat makes Zhan Zhao who saw it blushed almost dripping blood,

"Crazy mouse "

The snoring of the exit was so soft, weak and attracted.

Bai Yutang bowed and kiss his lips... and the taste between his lips and teeth seemed to remind him of what had just happened.

Zhan Zhao's forced anomaly, but he has not broken free from the feeling of powerlessness released from this climax.

Bai Yutang stood up and picked him up.

Go to the big bed in the middle of the room.

The drops of water dripping from the two people left a spotted watermark on the ground- The milky white floor was softer for a few minutes.

He put Zhan Zhao on the white silky sheets, Bai Yutang's fingers will tidy the falling hair on Zhan Zhao's forehead to the back of his head.

However, he looked down at the person lying on the bed.

"...Don't look at it..."

Zhan Zhao put his face to the other side and buried it in the pillow.

Bai Yutang's gaze filled with desire made him want to tremble uncontrollably.

"I want to see."

Bai Yutang leaned over and pushed over Zhan Zhao's face, bowed his head and kissed him, and the two men clung to the body.

Zhan Zhao clearly felt that Bai Yutang's dick was hot and strong at his waist...

Zhan Zhao is so blushing, he reached out, learning how his cock looks, gently rubbing it.

"Oh .."

Bai Yutang took a breath, grabbed Zhan Zhao's hand and pressed it to his own ear, smiled:

"Cat, you are setting me on fire!"

Zhan Zhao bites his teeth and blushed, he said:

"What do you like? I can do it too.."

Then he turned over Bai Yutang, and he slammed on him, staring at the person in front of him, climbed up and biting on his neck.

Bai Yutang shook his head.

This cat when he's awkward he will bite - He's really a cat.

Bai Yutang ignored Zhan Zhao - the kitten tossing in his shoulder and his neck, Bai Yutang's hands groping in the pillows - a bottle of the lubricating emulsion is placed there.

He opened the lid with one hand, put his fingers in and stir up, the other hand gently explored the hip flap of Zhan Zhao, the finger slipped into the gap and pressed around the closed-hole...

Zhan Zhao was shocked and took a breath and he wanted to retreat.

However, Bai Yutang grabbed his lips and kissed him.

He pulled back the fingers that had been rubbed in the lubricating lotion and carefully sneaked the middle finger into Zhan Zhao's hole.

"Hum... " 

Zhan Zhao sighed and screamed, Bai Yutang holding on his waist with one hand, leaned him into his arms, his finger slowly entered, slowly rotating, expanding the tiny hole and the small acupuncture points.

"Wait...wait..."

Zhan Zhao wanted to reach out to stop Bai Yutang's hand.

Bai Yutang put his tongue into his small auricle, causing him to trembled and struggled. He laughed: